Real Pee Stories 4

This story takes place back in 2010. She was already an ex at the time and wanted me back but she messed up too many times. She knew what I liked though . So she comes by on a summer day with this short cargo shorts. So she's at the house and says she has to pee and where can she pee. So I take her upstairs in one of the guest room walk in closets. She starts taking off her short shorts to piss on the carpet. I stop her and tell her to piss with the shorts on. So she pulls them up a little (to her knees), turns around, squats in the corner of the closet and relieves herself all over the carpet. She shakes dry, pulls up her thong and short and I guess you know what happened after that. She came back another time with a dress on and had to piss. She took her thong off, squatted and pissed in the same closet in the same spot. She came a third time and did a standing piss with no pants on in the closet too. Everytime I enter that closet I get so horny. I put my face in the carpet and try to get a whiff of her pussy water but the smell is real faint. Those incidents happened over a 4 year span. I remember oneday at her house she went to the bathroom to piss. I entered with her, as she sat on the toilet I got down on my knees in front of her and ate her until she came. I swallowed the thick cream then she pissed in my mouth and I swallowed it down. It was refreshing as it washed her cream down.