4th of July Hot Tub fun 2017

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

4th of July hot tub weekend Part 3

It was later in the afternoon and Susie, Bonnie and I are relaxing outdoors by the side of her pool. Tall mineral waters with lemon are what we're imbibing -- alcohol this early in the day dulls the senses and take the lead out of the pencil for amorous activities so we've all decided to abstain while the orgy is in progress.

Susie is on one side of me, Bonnie on the other in a recliner deck chair and we're casually chatting. Of course the entire time we're all fixated on what we're going to do next --all of us naked except for a towel or two for drying off after skinny dipping in the pool.

I'm in a soft-on state - to clarify my cock is in the shape of an inverted U = rounding up, then curving down to the head. Firm yet not full hard or erect. After a couple of stupendous cums earlier in the hot tub, I'm in recovery mode.

Susie reaches over and takes my hand.

"Jim, when Bonnie and I were talking two weeks ago, I asked her that I had always wanted to try something with a guys cock. Did she ask you about that?"

I remember now -- yes. "Yep she sure did. Why don't you refresh my memory though," I kidded her, wanting to hear her talk dirty about my dick.

"Oh well I know you have a long foreskin over your cock and I've always wanted to suck a dick with a long skin on it. But there's a little more.." she hesistated.

"I have nothing against a good blowjob, my friend, " I grinned as her hand wandered underneath the towel to skin back my snake.

"Yes but I want to put my tongue inside the skin, and jerk you off while you pee" she said matter-of-factly.

"I want to feel that hot piss flow out inside the skin as my tongue dams it up and makes it burst out into my mouth"...

Wow she must have worked on this in her mind for quite a while.

Susie continues.

"I want you to pee and then I want to suck you until you blow your entire jizz wad into my mouth around my tongue and I swallow it all for you Jimmy." She looks me right in the eye while she says this, now stroking my cock slowly, her other hand lightly separating my balls in their sack.

My mind now turns dirty as Bonnie has told me she loves dirty fuck-talk.
"You're a born cocksucker, aren't you? Go ahead confess it. You love sucking cock and eating cum"..

'Yes Jimmy I have sucked many cocks and enjoyed every one. But I've never sucked one after it has peed in my mouth."

Now she has slid over and is on her knees in front of the chair, my legs on either side of her chest, her 32 b titties with their hard rubbery nipples swaying. She takes one of them and rubs its nip against my balls and cock, and then takes the forskin and pulls it over one of them, jerks it about a bit, and my precum flows over the nipple.

Now she takes the cock to the other nip and lubes that one as well, stroking me slowly as her other hand pulls down on the ball sack putting tension on it which adds greatly to my hardness.

Now she leans down and pulling the skin far back off the shiny knob of my head, puts her tongue directly under it, right on the man-clit and tickles it with her tongue. She is rewarded with a small gush of precum, grins, and smack her lips.

She adroitly slides the skin back over, covering her tongue and the head of my cock again. Hold the skin at the head, her tongue deep in around the rim and groove, slowly begins a round and round and round motion, tongue tip in the groove, revolving about the shaft. The feeling is incredible --rather like putting a piece of surgical rubber tubing around the rim and rotating it but much much better.

I say: "I'm going to try and pee ". . She responds by moaning mmmm...

I close my eyes and concentrate. Yes my bladder is full and it starts to come now.
Slowly at first, I feel the first drops fall onto her tongue, then out the side of cock skin, running down onto her breast tops.

Then suddenly the floodgates open and full force my piss descends widening out the covering at the tip and catching her by surprise as the cock, propelled by hydrostatic pressure, escapes her tongue and grasp and flops around,spraying her face, ears, and bare tits as she regains it in her hand and clamps her fevered lips once again on it.

Susie coughs, and spits a bit as some pee must have gone down the wrong pipe. But she's a trooper and stays with her maniacal pee blowjob until the flow subsides. I'm very close to cumming.

Knowing my ejaculation is near she swings into full sloppy blowjob mode now, stroking the cock expertly with her lips and entire mouth, masturbating my balls with her fingernails.  Bonnie has been watching and fingering her cunt-slit and now comes over to offer her pussy to my waiting mouth as I dive into into her bearded clam  the smell of her recently fucked-by-me pussy and dripping orifice pushes me over the top and I cum like a freight train, expelling copious amounts of watery yet substantial spunk into Susies's wicked sloshing mouth which she allows to flow out the corners as she convulsively swallows and gurgles.  

As she finishes savoring my liquor I massage her nipples and Bonnie pleases me with just a dribble of pee as my grateful tongue laps her splooge.  

Susie wipes off the remains of my cum dribble from her chin and smiles at both of us: Bonita finishes her orgasm with her finger as I gently rim out her protruding asshole and we all collapse in a pile together, totally satisfied.1377826310.thumb.jpg.78440c30322e03186ec423eb20caa67e.jpg

Susie sucking me off (used with permission)

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Susie will be back in town around  Halloween and has told Bonita she has missed us greatly and wants to spend a lot of time with us. I've been hard for hours after hearing this news.

13 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Susie will be back in town around  Halloween and has told Bonita she has missed us greatly and wants to spend a lot of time with us. I've been hard for hours after hearing this news.

I bet you have. Your a lucky man, in fact iam a bit jealous lol

Guest UnabashedUser
4 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I bet you have. Your a lucky man, in fact iam a bit jealous lol

If you get yourself down to W Texas Bonnie says she'd like to entertain yas. <wink nudge>