Hearing a student nurse pee and then getting some

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

Looking back in time as New Year's approaches, I remember fondly Kathy, the nursing student.

I was all of 18 and living at home. Not for much longer, but still in the grip of the Parental Overlords.

Around that time my mother was taking part-time practical nurse courses at the local community college and as we lived quite nearby would bring home some of her nursing student buddies for lunch.

Most of them were also in their matronly years, and used me to practice their blood pressure taking skills after lunch. A few were of the MILF category but weren't interested at that point in my sexual history, a fact I now regret looking back at it.

However one day along comes Kathy, who at age 22 was finishing up her LPN degree.

Tall lithe and incredibly gorgeous, Kathy, of green eyes and 36D tits was Irish from Connecticut and built with a wide solid ass, a twinkle in the eye, and perky nips that just begged for a load of hot cum.

The first time I saw her at the table I was instantly rock hard. She knew it, and gave me a sly wink on the side, pointed down towards it, and pretended she was pointing to the bench at the table.

“Hey come over here and sit by me. I don't bite. “ she laughed “well I do bite sometimes but I don't bite that hard,” she guffawed, gesturing at my hardened dick tenting up the front of my chinos.

So we ate the tunafish sandwich mother proffered, she put her hand on my knee and rubbed it under the table. It was clear that I could have a fuck if I wanted it. And brother did I ever want it.

Kathy now excuses herself to use the “little girl's room” , and as soon as she's up from the table I get up and walk down the hall towards my room which adjoined the bathroom. Putting my ear up to the wall I could hear her noisily pee and had to take out my cock and give it a few strokes. As she finished and flushed I put Ol' Jack back in my pants and emerged from my room at the same time she opened the bathroom door.

I say to her “Hey, how'd you like to see my space?” Clumsy I admit but it worked as she accepted the invite, walked in, and closed the door behind us.

Not saying a word she reaches into my pants, drops the buckle, and hauls it out, expertly strokes back the foreskin, takes her index finger and rubs it across the peehole, milking it. Then sniffs her finger for a few seconds as she drops her panties. Apparently I passed the 'sniff' test.

“Ssssshhhhh don't say anything. We can put them together for a minute and later you can come to my apartment and fuck me any way you want to” she murmured taking my cock and sidling up to it,laying it in the ample cleft of her pussy against her moist clit. She expertly strokes the cock against her cunt and I cum fast and hard all over her slit and panties and from the expelling of her breath and groan I know she got off too.

Clever woman had it all planned as she had taken a wad of toilet paper and lined her panties with it to catch my frothy load.

Kathy had been around, and knew many ways to please a man. More on her in the future which involves water sports, prostate massage, a 3 way with her girlfriend, and a two day fucking marathon in a motel she rented.

more true tales at  http://reddit.com/r/truewetsex