Desp girl at university

1 hour ago, peeingone said:

That is a very nice story man I bet you got very hard reading all that. How was her body build like? Was She skinny, little thick, or very thick? And it should have been you who should have thanked her instead for letting you hear her golden music and her sighing in relief too. Nice story keep posting more such stories.

She was tall and had long brown hair curvy leggs and was a litle chubby not to much tho yeah i got hard when i heard it so i had to get in very quick when she was done haha

1 hour ago, peeingone said:

Oh nice a little chubby haha. The thicker girls usually produce the best streams. But even with thickness there is a limit I have noticed that girls who are way too thick like really obese ones have horrible streams. Although girls that are little fat can also produce amazing streams especially gushing ones. Yeah I bet you wanted to see her pissing didn't you? The damn door was blocking the golden view.

Well lets just say that i sometimes wish i had xray vision or whatewer u call it over there haha 

• Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, peeingone said:

Haha I think a lot of guys and even some girls probably wish they had xray vision or something like that then they could see anybody naked at anytime they wanted to. Imagine being able to see any hot girl nude through your xray vision lol.

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Hot 1