Girlfriend Peeing While we're having sex

It was Thursday night we we're both very horny and we just started having sex outta of no where, anyway 20 minutes later we are still fucking and I begin to eat out her pussy and then out of no where while i'm doing that a stream of her golden pee goes into to my mouth and I made me more horny so after that I begin to lick her pussy clean and then I rub her pussy so hard she squirts in my mouth and it was the best sex we have had in our relationship just having her warm stream go into my mouth, the best experience ever.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 4 months later...

I

It'a a rare occasion to read about such an experience happening to a fellow member on here . most girls refrain from peeing while engaged in having sex . Even when beig eaten ot . It seems that they don't want to allow it to occur . Because they don't want to add it the that od any form of foreplay . nor that of peeing into their vagina's right after having sex . I , Myself , never had come across a woman yet . Who would enjoy this type of foreplay . Wish I could eventually find one who would enjoy , though :)

You are lucky to have a G/F that enjoys this , I Hope , that it wasn't by accident . That she had let go Her full bladder . Because she was desperate to the point . She could no longer hold it . While climaxing . From you eating Her out :tongue:

Very Well Done There :thumbsup:

Keep on posting on what you had experienced . It makes very good reading :biggrin:

Thank You

h

Sorry computer error on previous message. Have you found a girl yet who enjoys pee play Kevin? I hope you have it's awesome. I had 2 different girlfriends that let me eat them while they release their bladder. I'm no longer with them but will always remember.

Excellent story. My wife knows my interest in pee but unfortunately doesn't share the fascination. However, if in the right mood, she does sometimes share with me and I have been lucky enough to have her pee into my mouth during sex. The problem is that she finds it very difficult to get started and sometimes ends up getting frustrated because she can't please me. I tell her not to worry and I am just very grateful when it does work!