A long Road Trip Needing To Pee

A Road Trip Needing to Pee

I don’t normally leave the house needing to pee , However ,I several years ago when I did.

I wanted to go for a drive to look at the beautiful fall foliage that is prevalent here in New York’s Hudson Valley. I also wanted to have some pee fun after dark that evening (about 7 PM). The route I planned would take about 2 hours. It was about 2:30 PM, and I needed to pee but not desperately. I was concerned that if I peed then I would not be desperate around 7PM. For a wetting to be fun it must be preceded by desperation, the wetting only because I could not stop my pee from coming out. So, I decided to combine the two and challenge myself as well.

I set out and after I had driven most of the way, two hours later my need to pee had increased, my bladder felt quite full but I was not desperate. I was caught up in the challenge and decided to up the ante by walking up a huge hill for a nice overview of the valley. That increase my need significantly but I was still ok.

Arriving home about 5PM, as I was entering my home, when my playing around caught up to me. I felt like I was going to pee my pants. I grabbed myself tightly with my hand, but to no avail, I started leaking. I struggled to bring my bladder under control, I did not want to lose control now, and I wanted to save my pee for 7PM..  I continued slowly leaking pee into my jeans however, getting it stopped only after my white cotton briefs were wet in front, and crotch and my blue jeans had a golf ball size wet spot in front.

I doubted I could hold on for another two hours until 7: PM.  My plan was after it was completely dark, to avoid the neighbors from seeing, to go out onto my deck and pee my pants. Having released some pressure I was going to try.

I had dinner which included my usual 3 -12 oz. (US) beers. By 5:45 my need to pee was back with a vengeance. My bladder, which was seriously stretched, now hurt severely. I felt the pee pressure throughout my penis, especially at my pee hole. I was grabbing myself almost constantly doing everything I could to keep from peeing for another hour and fifteen minutes.  At 6PM, another strong wave of urgency hit, and I doubled over holding penis tightly, but I started leaking again. One hour, seemed so far away, but I could not give up now. I got the leak stopped, but my briefs and jeans, which had dried, were wet in the same spots again.

I sat down and continued squirming.  By 6:20 another wave struck, this time my pee hole hurts so much I thought I was going to totally soak myself. Squirming my legs back and forth while holding myself could not prevent a couple of hard spurts from escaping. My briefs were now soaked and blue jeans wet to the crotch and towards my butt. I did not want to get the couch wet so I would have to stand, or sit elsewhere before I lost more pee.

I walked to the kitchen doing a pee-pee dance, but I kept leaking. With the wet spot now extending part way to my knee the likelihood, that I would not make it increased. I sat down on a kitchen chair, squirming holding myself tightly, leaking intermittently. I was in serious pain, to the point I was strongly tempted to give in and pee. Everything from my distended bladder to my pee hole hurt severely, beyond the fun point. It was getting dark by 6:40, and I was in such pain, and leaking frequently, I wanted to go out and do it a bit early.

But no, I struggled on leaking until 7, by which time pee was dripping off the chair, and my jeans were wet past my knees, and back to my butt. I stood and walked towards the door. My pee was trying to come out full force. I tried to stop it by squeezing myself tightly. This method is pleasant for stopping leaks, but for full on peeing is way too painful. I let go and my pee started gushing out so hard I could feel my pee hole stretch. I rushed outside.  I was standing on my deck my pee gushing hard, down my legs, but without the splattering sound of it hitting the ground yet. Pee pooled at my feet then ran between deck’s boards, splatter on the ground below. After over a minute of hard peeing my bladder was as empty as I could get, it having seriously stretched it. My pee continued to splatter on the ground for several seconds after. It was worth the struggle to hold (most of) my pee in despite the pain. I don’t usually hold it until it hurts that much.I just enjoy the feeling of my pee, pressing against my pee hole like it’s about to come out.