The Temptation 4

I've been here for weeks. I don't know where I am, just that I am a willing slave to a pissing alien. I want to get out. But I also want to stay. 

I got into the shower after the water warmed up and let my hair soak up water. I had to pee, I always felt that urge when I was surrounded by the warm, running water, but I held it in. I stood there for a while before reaching over to get shampoo. I washed my hair, then used conditioner. I was about to get out of the shower when I heard the curtain open and close behind me.

I felt a hand slowly creep around me and grasp my nipple. He twisted and pulled, and it turned me on. His hand slowly moved to my stomach, then to my clit. He rubbed it softly and used his other hand to play with my boobs. The urge to pee returned, and I liked it. It felt nice. He took a step forward and I felt his cock against my back. My pussy got wet. His middle finger slipped easily into me, and fingered me. My breathing got heavier. 

I turned around to face him and his hard cock. I kneeled and took it fully into my mouth. He moaned loudly over the sound of the running water. I massaged his balls and he told me, "If you do that, you won't be able to resist." I had no idea what he meant and ignored the comment.

Not soon after he groaned, and instead of shooting a load, he pissed in my mouth. His pee soon filled my mouth, so I swallowed. It was then for a split second that I realized what he meant by what he said. 

I felt a complete urge of lust come over me and there was an eagerness in my eyes. Seeing that, he laid me down on the floor of the shower and changed the water settings, bringing the detachable shower head to me. He had it on the massage mode, which was a powerful jet of water. He slowly directed the stream of water onto my clit, and I almost screamed at the pleasure. The water hit all the right places. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. 

When I opened my eyes, he was on his knees underneath me and his member was pumping in and out of me. The water was still gushing forcefully against my clit. I moaned. "It... Feels so... Good. I'm so... Close." I writhed underneath him and he grinned. He lifted me up slightly and started pumping in and out of me vigorously. My breath was staggered and I was moaning every exhale. Suddenly the water kicked into high gear. The water heated up, and it beat my clit until I couldn't feel it anymore. I tilted my head back and groaned. He grunted and shot a load into me just before I came. Piss gushed out of me regardless of the fact his cock was still inside. He was getting soft, but my piss kept gushing out. It must have felt nice to him because his member got hard again inside me. 

I twitched from the sensations I felt. I had to push the shower head away because I was too sensitive. I lay there with pee still coming out of me mixed with his cum. 

After I got over the orgasms, I looked up at him. "Wait for me at the door, this isn't over."

Edited by Newtonh
  • Hot 2
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:56 PM, Newtonh said:

@spywareonya Yet I'm still a virgin. 

Sincerely tempted to fly to the place where you live and take you

A virgin girl with your sensitivity and intensity would be the highest trophy and the most heart-touching dream-trip of my life

External appearence is utterly meaningless

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On October 7, 2018 at 4:11 PM, spywareonya said:

Sincerely tempted to fly to the place where you live and take you

A virgin girl with your sensitivity and intensity would be the highest trophy and the most heart-touching dream-trip of my life

External appearence is utterly meaningless

1. Lol you can't you don't know where I live plus I have a boyfriend

2. There's not many people out there that don't care about eternal appearances. That's a good state of mind 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Newtonh said:

I have a boyfriend

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:56 PM, Newtonh said:

I'm still a virgin

Couldn't imagine the two of them together, sorry, I cast reasoning from scratches of informations

• Love 3