A Wet Fantasy From Ms. V - My long distance pee lover

tumblr_mp1na7ZjSO1sxtdu0o1_1280.jpg

The BBQ invite promised a "wet and wild" evening and asked that guests bring drinks and "full bladders" -- my curiosity was piqued. I knew you'd been invited, too, so I didn't feel like I would be completely among strangers. When I arrived, the host greeted me at the front door completely naked.

"I should have noted it was clothing optional," he chuckled, "So if you'd like to strip down, you can leave your clothes in the spare room. The other guests are all naked; we're gathering out in the back yard."

I shrugged, undressed, and headed out through the kitchen. Outside was a sea of naked people and just below the sundeck there was a very large tarp staked out in the yard. Most people were standing around talking and drinking. The doorbell rang and soon after, you joined us on the deck. I felt a little more at ease when you caught my eye and smiled.

Our host tapped his beer bottle to get everyone's attention, "Now that we're all here," he said, "I'd like to thank you all for being good sports. Each of you has, at some point, confessed to having a watersports fetish so I decided we could all indulge and take it wherever it goes! The tarp is available for group play or you are welcome to pair off and play elsewhere outside!"

I looked at you with a big grin on my face, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked.

"Let's get to that tarp!" you replied.

I downed my beer and headed for the tarp. We were the first there; you lay on your back and I positioned myself on my hands and knees with my pussy above your face and my face ready to accept your hot stream. I didn't often piss in public but I was very excited to be among like-minded folks. I relaxed my bladder and started to let my piss flow; you returned and I swallowed what I could.

There was applause from some of the other guests who soon joined us. One woman straddled me, pissing over my ass, her piss making its way over my body into your mouth. Two men stood nearby and pissed on my head, soaking my hair and dripping down to your crotch. Within a few minutes we were at the center of a great big wet party I came pretty hard, squirting over your mouth and as I leaned down to lick some of the piss off your cock, you unloaded into my mouth.

By the end of the night I think everyone had satisfied one or more personal fantasies -- I know I did -- and ever since then, I've looked forward to our little pissing adventures. It's time for another one soon, don't you think?

• 2 weeks later...
Nice story, thanks for sharing. The picture is helpful to imagine the whole thing. It'd be great to hear more of these from you. :)

Thanks very much! Yes we've had a long distance peelove affair for a while... so since we live so far apart we occasionally send messages and vids back and forth... I just love that girl!

I'll post my response to her story, below :stream:

My Response To Ms. V

13.jpg

Your panty covered pussy was barely an inch above my mouth... and you were teasing me you naughty girl.

For a while you just kept letting out enough for your panties to absorb, barely letting a drop at a time hit my lips.

But once they were wet enough, I couldn't take it anymore, so I buried my face in your piss soaked pussy and sucked everything from your drenched panties.

This caused you to let loose a geyser of piss that shot straight down my throat! I needed your lips to suck on at that point so I tore the crotch of your panties open and literally sucked the pee from you.

As I eased up and started running my tongue down to your ass hole and all the way back up to your clit, I hit just the right spot because you let loose another geyser of piss. You stopped and told me to hold it in my mouth, then leaned down and opened your mouth above mine, so I spit it all back int your mouth and you swallowed what you could.

I pulled your ass back to my mouth and buried my tongue as far into your ass as it would reach, which made you start to quiver uncontrollably as you forced your ass down onto my mouth. You screamed, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum right now"!

I pulled your pussy to my mouth and you squirted harder than you had peed. I drank it down and it was the sweetest slimiest juice I had ever tasted.

It was my turn now but I wanted more, so with you above me I slid my cock in and out between your tits and hardened nipples, and into your mouth.

This tickling sensation caused my piss to shoot out all over both of our faces and you were catching mouthfuls every time my cock reached your mouth again.

I finally exploded what felt like a pint of cum into your mouth and you held onto it for one last kiss that must have lasted twenty minutes as our tongues took in all the beautiful flavors of both of our juices.

:snow: