Holiday (part 2)

On several occasions during my holiday while having a swim in the sea I peed through my swimming shorts.I'm sure I wasn't the only one.Doesn't everyone pee in the sea?.Still,knowing I was doing it with other swimmers nearby still felt a little bit 'naughty' 

One day towards the end of the holiday,I had been swimming in the pool in the complex where I was staying.I felt the urge to pee.I remembered seeing a sign for toilets which were down a set of stairs and along a corridor.I left the pool,had a quick spray under the outdoor shower and headed down to the toilets.I entered a single stall with a toilet and a sink.I immediately knew what i was going to do.I completely took off my wet swimming shorts,feeling the excitement building.Naked,I began peeing forcefully all over the tiled floor.It felt great doing it and knowing that no one would be able to tell.After all, anyone entering after me would just think the water was dripping off me after a swim.

I fully emptied my bladder on the tiles,but wasn't finished yet.Now feeling a mixture of horniness and naughtiness at what I'd done,I began masturbating.I very soon became hard and it wasn't long before I shot a load into the toilet.Well,it was there.God it felt good.All with only a flimsy lock on the door.After I came,I stood there shaking feeling relieved TOTALLY! 

After recovering and washing my hands,I slipped my wet shorts back on and headed back to the pool.I had another spray under the shower before returning to the side of the pool to enjoy the sun,dry off and think about what I had done.