Holiday(Part 1)

I've recently been on holiday to Tenerife.I needed the break and some relaxation in the sun.Well,I certainly got that and had a great week,doing not much except lazing on the beach,by the pool or enjoying a cool beer(or several).One night I had been out and went for a wander near the beachfront not far from the bars and clubs.I was hoping for some sightings and after some time,my patience was rewarded.As I walked past a small building which is used as an information point during the day,I glanced down and behind there were two girls probably in their 20's.One had her shorts and underwear pulled down and was squatting.The other girl had obviously finished peeing and was fastening up her shorts.They had already attracted a bit of attention so I couldn't stay around too long but I did see a steady trickle of pee coming from the squatting girl.Her friend tried in vain to hide her by stretching her arms but it was pretty pointless as everyone could easily see from the pavement above just by looking over the railings.I moved on before she'd finished but at least I'd seen something.The next day I walked past the same place but there was no evidence of what had gone on.Either any wet patch had dried up in the sun or had been washed by the owners of the building.

• Like 4