Bar hold pee True Story

I went to a couple of bars over the weekend both bars asked if I wanted the 22 oz glass the bigger one. I say yes to them the first bar I had one glass of beer and glass of water hold it too. Then at the second place they asked the same thing I got another 22 oz of beer and water. By this time I really need to pee but I held it in. Then by the second beer and water I really had to go more. After finishing the second beer I went to the restrooms on the other side of the building. I couldn't wait to get get it out then when I was in the restroom. Lucky no was not many people in there I went into the first stall. Then I got my thing out took a few secs after holding it for that time. Once it got started I felt so good letting it out. I went for a minute long or so. It didnt all come out so I had to go again second time not as long. Then drank water and beer at home I took a long pee at home after all those drinks.