Pee Talk & Questions

Talk and ask about all things related to peeing!

3,703 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
  1. Indoor pissing

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  2. Free audiobooks?

• 1 reply
  3. Pump Action

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Posts

• I've peed outside before, but only when camping or hiking. Today, I decided to do some naughty pees in the yard. I recently found the perfect shorts to wear-  as I've mentioned before, I have a specific pair of underwear I've modified to be able to wear the GoGirl for hands free pees.  I found a pair of quick dry shorts that fit perfectly so that the device doesn't show and the legs are loose enough that I can just pee through the leg openings. First, I tested it out this morning, and peed standing on my patio through the leg opening and it worked great.  First pee done. This afternoon, I was mowing the lawn wearing my new favorite outfit.  I tried to pee while walking, but couldn't do it at first.  So, I stopped and just started peeing while standing.  I let out a little bit (still through the leg opening) and got pee on my leg and foot.  Now that I had started, I was feeling more relaxed and started walking again and was able to pee as I mowed the lawn.  Because I was walking, with my hands pushing the mower, I couldn't keep the stream directed out the leg opening, so I mostly pissed in my shorts.   After a short break for some water to refill, I took out the GoGirl and went back outside to continue mowing.  This time, without any device, I just pissed my shorts while I mowed.  It felt so good to just let go and casually pee myself.   I'd love to hear some things you've done while casually peeing!
    • On Windows: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts On Linux: /etc/hosts Android and iOS: I don't think it's possible (unless you root/jailbreak, mount your system partition as "writable") I know that my answer probably won't help you specifically, but maybe help others.
    • While I love posed (naked or with panties) uppies, I really love candid ones....here are some (more). Some vintage.
    • So this is sighting is connected to the previous one. Monica( the women from the post above) and I managed to met up later that same day before parting ways to different destinations. We met at a bigger service station just one exit before our ways would part. There was a big Gas Station and a dinner style restaurant. Also a lot of Greenery and Trees, a playground and a small dog play area. I got us two coffees and we choose to enjoy it outside as the sun was slowly settling down. We had a great talk again, wont bore you with details. But in the Future there is a big chance that we might work for the same Client, really looking forward to that. At some point Monica jumped off the bench we were sitting on, she handed me her coffee. „That stuff is running though me“ and with that she was almost around the bench. She walked behind the nearest tree. Looked back at me and said something about no peeking. But there was no need too, as soon as she was squatted down I could not see anything of her. All I could make out was a faint hissing sound. After about a minute she came back and excused herself. Told her not to worry as I was in need for a pee too. So i went back there and before I started peeing myself i snapped a quick picture. After i got back we continued our conversation like before.    Really like how you can clearly see where her feet must have been and how the stream ran back between her legs down the slope.  
    • This is a topic that's discussed here fairly regularly. I've commented on it several times in the recent past.  Generally speaking, it is safe. But every woman is different, and results can vary.  I have been doing this with my wife fairly regularly for about two years, and she has had no ill effects. We've done everything from a little squirt here and there to a full bladder release. She has not had any problems with UTIs or vaginal infections as a result. The only complaint she has had is that she doesn't really enjoy the "full" feeling of when her vagina fills like a water balloon. But other women might like that feeling. It can be difficult for the man to "perform" on command; some have difficulty peeing when erect. This was not really a problem for me personally. Getting in an appropriate position can be challenging too, depending on what you're trying to do. We tried it in the shower stall, but it was uncomfortable for my wife to bend over like that. We tried it on the bathroom floor, both in missionary and doggie style, both using bath mats, and have had mixed results. On the bed is definitely easiest and most confortable, but you'll need lots of towels. Good luck, enjoy!