Pee Talk & Questions

Talk and ask about all things related to peeing!

3,792 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
  1. question

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  2. Summer challenge

• 1 reply
  3. In YOUR town?

• 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  4. Can anyone relate?

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
  5. Lucky generation

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  6. Peeing in Cups

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  7. golden shower

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  8. Pee

• 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2.2k views
  9. Where should I pee next?

• 1 reply
  10. Shower ideas needed

• 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Posts

• Pissing in cinemas is so much fun. I am with @Paulypeeps and go for the upholstered seats, which eliminates the risk of making any suspicious noises while being super naughty at the same time. Go for movies during the day or late night, and always look for a bigger theater with light attendance. Preferably a place that you won’t visit a second time… Pay cash and bring a coat or sweater to cover your lap. I personally avoid wetting my pants but enjoy the cozy warm wetness on my skin before it slowly gets absorbed by the seat. Depending on the quality of the cushion and the volume of your bladder you may move in your row. Especially if you want to avoid a visible aftermath on the floor. I must confess that I have overestimated the capacity before and left puddles on non carpeted floors. So far, I was lucky enough to get away with it. Leaving a few minutes early is usually a good option. I don’t care that much about dilution. In fact I don’t mind leaving a lasting scent which anyway will not unfold immediately.
    • I had a rough idea from a fantasy of mine, rockstars that dont care about ruining places with their pee. figured id drop it here and se what people think. features both cis and trans women pissing in naughty places   mauve, the esoteric and edgy frontwoman of the band. programmer and singer. quiet and not talkative. long greasy black hair. tired eyes. tall and gangly. screams into the mic while hunched over her synthboard. stares at you with my big black eyes. Karmen, the craziest drummer in the world. got into music theory in college and taught herself many complex drum patterns. band kid. really nerdy about dubstep. blonde with brown roots. square glasses. Janet, the keyboardist. doesn't take the brand super seriously. hippy lady that posts pictures of martinis on Instagram. slow gentle voice. some weird hairstyle. when shes not touring shes keeping up her weed garden. many many tattoos and long necklaces. After finishing their first ever tour, they went out for drinks back in their hometown. they got very drunk, mauve opens up and becomes very handsy with her bandmates, nothing much, a hand on a shoulder, leaning into them when laughing. the conversation shifts and they begin talking about their sex lives. mauve admits to one night when staying at a hotel on tour, when she was so exhausted from preforming that she didn't want to go all the way to the toilet. she stood up from her bed, went to the far corner of the room, squatted down low, and pissed hard into the carpet. Karmen just figured the smell that morning was from their sweaty post-show bodies... Janet laughs, she says that reminds her of when they had a show at their friends birthday party. 2 minutes before they were supposed to begin, people smoking outside began to funnel back into the living room. Janet had wanted to stay hydrated during the show, but she ended up chugging too much water and really had to piss. She couldn't make it to the bathroom at the other end of the house, she was about to burst. She hung back from the swarm of people and went around the house. she snuck around the side of the house and ducked behind the air conditioning unit. she yanked down her shorts and piss immediately began spurting out of her. she sighed and enjoyed the feeling of her bladder emptying. she enjoyed her long pee just in time to pull up her shorts and run back inside. Karmen was blushing and figeting a lot during this conversation. In her drunken state, she tells her bandmates that she could never be that confident to piss in public...she doesn't even pee in the shower! Though, when she was a kid pre-transition, she got a kick out of peeing outside. It wasn't super taboo as her and her siblings would play outside naked in their fenced-off backyard during the summer. It was much easier to just pee off the deck and into the grass, or in the flowerbeds next to the fence. even when it got colder, she would walk outside and unzip her pants to release her bladder into the grass, pattering quietly. then quickly put herself away and walk back inside. Though, she hasn't done that since she was a kid and it was no longer socially acceptable. Janet said she was jealous that Karmen was able to do that as a kid! She would have loved to release herself outside whenever she wanted, the toilet could be so boring. Mauve was smiling wide in a drunken haze. she had been pressing her legs together, the beers catching up to her bladder. She leaned into Janet and asked why she couldn't just piss right at the table? she didn't want to get up and use the dirty bar bathroom. she would love to be able to pee anywhere she wanted. Janet shushed her cuz she was being a bit loud. Karmen was beet red, imagining Mauve with no panties just peeing nonchalantly on the floor of this bar table. Mauve actually began to stand up to pull her pants down, but Janet forced her to sit back down. Janet said they should probably head home now, and the group opted to leave.   (thanks for reading, i have some ideas for naughty things they get up to on their next tour.)
    • says i dont have permission to see what you posted?
    • Where do you find those chat rooms?
    • My interest started when I was about 5 and was something about it being naughty but also the feeling (clearly not sexual at that age, but still pleasant). Can't explain what it is about wetting/spraying it over myself that arouses me. Might be the slipperiness, warmth, wetness around my crotch, I don't know, but the sensation produces a strong sexual reaction. Watching others is about the thought of being involved in the pee and the feelings they be having. The sound doesn't do much for me on it's own, but adds to the experience when watching.