Missed Pee At The Lot

Went to, “The Lot” early Sunday morning at 2:45am.  It was a real sausage fest. Saw more than I wanted to. 

Anyway I was park over on the dark side of the church vehicles with the action cam mounted in place but of course no action by the church vehicles that nice. Plenty of dudes peeing along the row I was on, in the open.

Being in my position pulled up to the fence in the parking space, I have a good view of the side of the church vehicles which is a popular piss spot, and to my left whatever goes on between vehicles in the front of the lot. So the desolate corner I have no view of. 

I did leave my post once to do a drive around of the desolate corner of the lot, no action except for a girl who had too much to drink, vomiting in th grassy area with the help of her friend. 

Back to my post. I notice a very attractive lady, early to mid 20’s, petite, looked to be Hispanic, with white, fitting jeans on and and tight top with her mid section showing a little walking out towards the desolate corner of the lot, I lost sign due to the church van behind me. I thought about taking a ride out that way after a few minutes but I saw a guy heading out there a little ways behind her and he was talking to her. I assumed they were going to a vehicle. 

Wrong! I saw the two return after a few minutes and go to a car at the front of the lot. I said to myself, she just took a piss. After the couple walked out the lot, back towards the Hookah lounge I backed out and drove out to the desolate corner looking for a puddle and napkin. Didn’t see any napkins but I did find a puddle with a loooong trail from it in front of a car and behind another. She had either squatted or rested her ass on the bumper of the car.

I was so disappointed because she was hott! And obviously was desperate. I did take two pictures from my car. Next time I’ll reposition so I see the 3 hot spots of The Lot. I checked back last night and the stain still remains. Enjoy the pictures. 

06372880-E2D9-4AA8-9324-DB4325401129.jpeg

BFEE1C61-5816-4F3F-8D26-B9A2746AE9FB.jpeg

• Like 4