The Adventures Of Sophie Episode 2

So, before I take this story one step further, I had better introduce you to the other main players,  I can't keep on referring to them as 'the others' forever

There was Renee..she's the tallest of us at nearly 6ft, and wears glasses.  I work with her and she's lovely. 

There was also Sarah....she's about 5ft 4.  She's got long long brown hair that goes all the way to her bottom, small boobs, and is very fit (in the old fashioned sense of the word..and probably the new sense as well)

Cassandra..she's not fat but she's got some curves, and has big boobs and a big bottom...I hope you're able to imagine the girls a little with these pen portraits. ,  Jessica ..well she's tall and slim with long blonde hair, and finally Debbie, who wasn't there that night, but who definitely comes into the story. She's average height, with a pixie cut and c cup boobs, if that helps you picture the characters in the story.

"What's your idea?"  asked Nikki.   "Well"  I said,  "Michelle doesn't feel she's been treated fairly. She feels angry with you and won't move on..she won't listen to your ideas to make amends..and you feel you've done everything you can and it's not working. So we need a neutral solution to resolve it" 

"C'mon Sophie" said Renee, not unkindly, "get to the point"

"We stage a mock trial"  I said  "and get everyone to agree to the outcome.  The two of you will have the chance to have your say, air it all out and then..we can do it properly. 3 of us can be a jury.  1 can defend Nikki,  1 can be the prosecutor. but the key thing is whatever the decision, everyone agrees to abide by it and move on."

"But won't that mean it all being replayed in huge detail in front of even more of our friends?" queried Nikki

"Yes, but that's not the point" said Sarah  ("That's EXACTLY the point" I was thinking, but kept my mouth shut).  "Sophie's idea means everyone can have their say, and then we reach a decision and move on"

Nikki bought into it, and the next day we heard from Jessica, Michelle's friend, that Michelle had agreed too.

The following Saturday we had all cleared our diaries and were gathered in Cassandra's living room. 

It was actually taking on a life of it's own. When I suggested the idea, I was just being a little bit naughty and thinking it was a good excuse to try and get even more details about the naughty wetting, and also solving their quarrel of course, but the girls were really going over board with the 'trial' concept. By the time I got there, they had decided Debbie would be the judge; that Renee would be the defense counsel and argue on behalf of Nikki, and that Jessica would be the prosecution counsel.  That way Nikki and Michelle didn't have to argue or speak to each other.

Sarah, Cassandra and I were going to be the jury.

I won't bore you with all the details.....but Debbie really got into her role as judge and started by stating solemnly  that a beautiful girl being forced to wet her lovely  knickers is awful and never funny, but she was really being a hypocrite, as she had said  it was “fucking hilarious” when she first heard Michelle had pissed in her knickers.

Jessica walked Michelle through the wetting and I have to admit I enjoyed hearing her describe it in her own words, and talk about how humiliating it was "I'm a grown up dignified woman and I was wetting myself like a little girl" was one line that has stuck in my memory.

Oh, and early on Debbie interrupted to ask Michelle  "how desperate were you at this point?"   "Oh, I was absolutely bursting for a wee" she replied, with feeling

It also came out that in initially making a desperate attempt to stop herself pissing, Michelle had been using her hand to press against herself..and so they had ended up covered in piss. I did enjoy this detail.

Jessica was then trying to shame Nikki, and asking her if she had ever wet herself. Nikki said that she hadn't and Jessica really laid it on thick about she couldn't possibly understand the embarrassment and shame involved.  Utter nonsense..I have wet my knickers several times, and I know Sarah has. It's embarrassing of course..but there's far worse things in life, and in this case it wasn't in public just in front of a friend.

Renee argued that Michelle should have had better bladder control..and that if things were getting desperate she could have wee-d in a bucket..or in the kitchen sink.  She also argued that beyond replacing the clothes out of her own pocket, what further punishment could reasonably be given to Nikki.  I did notice a smile play over Debbie's lips at that, which got me curious, as I hadn't actually thought that bit through..my main goal was to hear every possible detail about the wetting. I think I had imagined Debbie would just say that Nikki's offer of replacing the clothes was fair, and we'd all move on. But that smile suggested otherwise to me. .

There was a lot of talking involved for at least two of the girls, so we did have frequent drinks breaks...coke /lemonade/ tea/coffee.  By the end, I was beginning to feel in need of the loo. I wasn't sure about the other girls, and i certainly didn't want to step out and miss any of the trial

Anyway, the case was then passed over to us, the jury, to decide.  Long story short (and the three of us did talk it through for a good ten mins or so) , Cassandra thought Michelle was being a drama queen and said 'not guilty',  Sarah felt Nikki had been a bit selfish in not letting Michelle in, so she said guilty. and me??  Well, I just wondered what Debbie's smile was all about..and what punishment she could possibly be thinking of..and there was only one way to find out

"Guilty" I said.

Debbie stood solemnly  " Nikki, You have been found guilty of forcing poor Michelle to wet her knickers, by a jury of your peers..or should I say pee-rs, she laughed.  I feel that the punishment should fit the crime and so I sentence you as follows...."  to be continued.

• Like 3

Another fantastic installment, thank you! It's nice knowing what the 'others ' look like and I'm excited to see what happens next time. I enjoyed how everyone had different opinions on peeing and bladder control. The mock trial idea was brilliant!

Thank you !

• Like 1