Piss Guzzle

I remembered this story from my ex girlfriend who is 12 years younger than I am. Some members were interested in hearing more about her (I think they were referring to her).

Two Valentine's Days ago, our first V Day together, I took her to this nice hotel with a balcony view that over looked the airport runway. That morning in the room, of course she had to take her morning piss which is always urgent. I told her to relieve herself in that glass that's in hotel rooms. 

She pees a steady stream but it's not hard and fast usually so I knew the 8 ounce glass was sufficient to hold her urine. So she relieves herself in the glass, about 3 quarts full. Yellow piss. I take the glass and drink it down while it's still warm.

Ladies you know you're sexy when a guy will drink a glass of your piss.  The grossest part thinking about it was drinking out of that hotel glass that was probably cleaned with glass or bathroom cleaner. Yuck!

Oh and she had no problems kissing my urinated in mouth. She used my mouth a few mornings. One morning I let her use my mouth it was strong but I took it. She had to cut it off 2-3 times so I could swallow.