Roommates 11

So, there is a chapter in between this one, and the last one I posted, but I'm afraid it might of been on a hard drive I had to format when I rebuilt my computer last weekend. I think I have that story backed up on a thumb drive somewhere, hopefully, if not.

Lily woke the next morning, missing Sara beside her. Her spot in the bed had gone cold, but Lily could hear the shower running in the bathroom. She looked at her phone, 7:30. Wow, did Sara get up early. Lily felt a pressing need in her bladder, and felt very tempted to just empty it into the bed, but decided not to, and instead went to check on Sara in the shower. The cold hit her skin as she threw off the blanket, suddenly remembering that she was naked. Chills and excitement spread throughout her body, as she realized that was the first night she had ever slept naked, and the night she had spent next to a person. A smile spread across her face as she padded barefoot and naked towards the bathroom door.

The door itself was slightly open, so Lily slinked in to see her roommate massaging her breasts while fucking herself vigorously with her hairbrush. Lily’s pussy got wet watching her roommate get herself off, and instinctively touched her own clit. Pleasure radiated throughout her body, as she got a bit of voyeuristic joy out of watching her roommate masturbate, but she would rather have her affections than settle for mere peeping. “Looks like you could use a hand in there,” Lily said. Sara nearly jumped when she heard her roommate.

“Holy crap lily, you scared the shit out of me,” Sara said, slowing the pace of her strokes a little and squeezing her breasts extra hard.

“I’m sorry; do you want me to leave you alone?”

“No, no, it’s fine. I love it when you watch. I was actually making a video for you to enjoy when you got up.” Lily saw the blinking light of the camera on one of the shelves in the corner.

“Hmm… how very naughty of you.” Lily reached into the shower and gave Sara’s firm round ass a nice, hard, wet slap. The sharp sound made Lily’s heart race and Sara audibly gasped while she slowly continued to move the handle of the hairbrush into her tight wet pussy. Sara’s breathing grew rapid and shallow, and she slowed her strokes even further.

“That was mean of you.”

“You seemed to like it.”

“You are going to make me cum if you don’t watch it.”

“That doesn’t seem like much of an incentive for me to stop then,” Lily said as she gave Sara’s other ass cheek a nice hard smack. Sara gasped a little as a brief shot of pee shot out of her pussy.

“Fuck, I’ve been… trying so hard… to hold it…”

“Why?”

“Morning coffee… was hoping… to have enough… for a full pot.”

“Mmmmm. You know how I like your coffee. I think I might like to help you make it today.”

Sara had almost completely stopped using the brush, and was slowly removing it from her pussy, trying very hard not to cum. “Give me the decanter… quick!”

Lily was tempted to tease her a bit more, but figured there would be time for that later, and handed the coffee pot to her. Sara turned off the water to the shower, and then put the mouth of the decanter near her pussy lips, and removed the hair brush. She caught a bit of the grool that dripped out in the coffee pot. “I would love it if you would give me a hand,” Sara said with a grin.

Lily bit her lower lip as she smiled back at her, and started to rub her roommate’s clit. The result was almost instantaneous, as Sara’s whole body began to convulse. A hot, clear blast of fluid sprayed the sides of the coffee pot, with some of the sticky fluid getting inside. Lily kept on rubbing Sara’s clit, as she moved the mouth of the coffee pot closer to better catch her expulsions. After a second blast, Sara came again as another stream started like a torrent, this time of piss. The high pressure stream wiggled around inside the coffee pot as Lily continued to teas Sara’s clit, but Sara managed to catch most of it inside. Lily could feel her pussy dripping down her leg, begging for attention, but she was focusing on Sara’s pleasure for the moment. At last, Sara’s stream died down, and she came on last time, as she seemed to pass out. Lily reached out to catch her, but Sara regained her balance.

“Oh… wow!” she panted.

“What was that?” Lily asked as she climbed into the shower and wrapped her arms around Sara.

“Mhmmm, I just got a little weak in the knees, that’s all. You feel nice.” Sara said, melting into Lily’s warm embrace. “I don’t think I have enough for coffee,” she said, lifting up the decanter and seeing it just below the 4 cup line. She knew that both of them usually had about 3 cups each before it was all said and done, and saw that she had sprayed the outside of the pot with her girl cum. She gave it a lick, ‘Not bad, not bad at all,’ Sara thought to herself.

Lily took a hold of the decanter, and licked off some of Sara’s girl cream. “I like it. I don’t know how well it will taste in coffee, but I’ll try anything once. Here, let me help you out a bit. I think between the two of us we can make a pot of coffee.” Lily put the decanter up to her pussy lips, and soon the bathroom was filled with the now familiar sound of piss in a coffee pot. It excited Lily thinking of making coffee with Sara like this, and drinking it throughout the day without anyone the wiser. She thought briefly about this possibly ruining the coffee machine this way, but that made it hotter in her mind. She had never sought out to outright destroy something with her piss, but the thought of doing so turned her on more than she could almost admit to herself. She would talk to Sara about it later.

Her Morning pee was stronger than usual, but she kept herself well hydrated, and it was still mostly clear. She wondered if she peed long enough, if she could cum from just peeing, or The thirty seconds of her peeing felt like an eternity of bliss and torturously short. She gazed at the measurements on the pot and handed it back to Sara. “A little over the seven cup line. That will do.” Sara saw how turned on Lily was, and thought she should help her out in that respect. She put the coffee pot on the sink, retrieved her hair brush, and got on her knees and licked all the moisture off of Lily’s slender legs. Her roommate grabbed her wet hair, and guided her mouth to her clit, as Sara gave her pussy lips a few licks on the journey to Lily’s clit. After giving her love button a few flicks with her tongue, she began to slowly suck on the sensitive organ. With one of her hands, she guided her hair brush that she had just fucked herself with into Lil’s shaven cunt. It slid in with only minimal resistance. A few strokes of her brush, and some quick tongue work, and Sara had Lily on the verge of orgasm. She debated holding her there, bringing her close to the edge, easing back, each time getting a little closer, and bringing her pleasure a little higher, but she had class at 9. Maybe this weekend they would have time, but for now, she pounded the hair brush into Lily and flicked her tongue at a frenzied pace, causing her to cum in a mere minute.

“Wow, that was amazing,” Lily said as she dropped to her knees to give Sara a good morning kiss. She laughed to herself that they had both made each other cum before the even got around to good morning kisses. Her and Sara spooned there for a bit in silence, before Sara moved to get up.

“I would love to lay in the shower naked with you all morning, but someone needs to make the coffee.”

• Like 1