Wild girl

• 3 years later...

Its been a while biy for about 5 years I never used the toilet I found out by accident that I got horny just at the thought I could get away with pissing anywhere I chose my ex gf lived next door and came to visit me often without ever knowing that I'd just had a pee on the sofa that she was now sat on boy did that turn me on big time, thing is I found myself wanting to watch back my pissing sprees around the house and got turned on even more, I have taped myself when I self pissed on my face whilst lying on the sofa watching television fully clothed usually with a white shirt on so you can tell how much you are drenched in piss, I've peed all upstairs, in the bedrooms on the bed the walls, doors and the windows net curtains etc I I've standing at the top of my stairs and pissing as far as possible down the stairs against the front door and window or the ceiling have it dripping down sometimes let it drip on my head but gradually I found myself having to do more daring stuff some of which I can't mention on here but I found myself peeing all thru the kitchen is sink, microwave, cooker, fridge freezer, then in the living room i pissed on everything including electrical stuff my television computer etc in fact as much as i enjyed this i was not just into solo pissing i wanted nothing mote than a woman iny life who enjoyed the art of peeing and being pissed on and pissing on me but I thought I was a bit too obsessed with peeing alone to risk telling anyone and to be in love with a woman was the most important reason for living and thought i would never find a woman who would fall in love with me if or when I eventually told her what i liked and that a part of my life included peeing all over my house yet she would look at me and would understand its not an obsession, that the only obsession i had was with the woman i loved unconditionally  so i stopped doing this kind of thing for the last few years thankfully I can go online and satisfy my pee urges enough to be happy that is until by accident I came across a woman who not only likes watersports but who has been pissing everywhere in her house and also everywhere possible in the open in front of people or in forests, car parks, supermarkets sometimes self pissing sometimes being pissed on by other women or men and vice versa but she also told me that twice a week she has a meetup with a bunch of guys who do nothing other than piss on her head to toe, her only condition is they agree to have their faces shown on camera as her husband records it all and sells them online, trust me she sometimes has piss parties not knowing just how many men will turn up and at least once since I been going i counted no less than a hundred guys turning up at her secret flat just to pee on her and she doesn't have a time limit you could turn up in the evening and she would still let you pee on her they come from all over Europe just for that one thing actually she let's them pee inside her ass too that's her biggest turn on and one bank holiday she went to a swingers party that was into pissing and all that weekend let all the men and women pee all over her and stream it live on the web so everyone around the world could participate anyway I could prattle on for hours I have that much stuff in my head non of it is just fiction and she does a lot more extreme stuff if the price is right yet she looks and is a warm gentle innocent looking beautiful woman who I love dearly anyway to cut a very long story short she recently told me she has fallen in love with me!! Omg and wants to leave her hubby and just have a normal relationship because her husband just wants the money they make from selling videos and she has been doing this for years and has reached an age where love is the one thing she wants but who would accept her for who she is a woman who craves the love of a decent bloke who respects her and would never judge her no matter what problem is her husband convinced her she would never leave him for another man cause of what she did and she hates the thought that he could be right so our relationship has to be kept secret for now which is okay I guess she lives in Scotland and I live in Manchester a distance of about 500 miles which makes it difficult to meet up regular, she has asked me to move to Scotland and I've decided to move ...

• Like 1