Evening beach pee

I, too, have enjoyed some wonderful evenings at the beach. Most seemed to involve picnics in the dunes, a little to eat, a lot of wine or beer to drink, a good bit of rubbing (maybe more :wink: ) and the inevitable release of swollen bladders.

Eat...drink... rub... pee.... Repeat many times. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
Another EP experience Im posting on here.

I'd had a some tea, a glass of wine and two pints all within an hour or two and half way through the last pint my bladder was full. I fidgeted a little in my seat and asked my boyfriend if we could go for a walk after we had finished. I waited for his confirmation then I drank the last of my pint quickly and waited desperately for my boyfriend to finish his, which seemed to take forever. I had to walk slowly to ease the pressure and stop myself from peeing all over the stool.

We left the bar and walked up a short path to the beach. My bladder felt much more swollen as I walked and I moaned as a strong urge hit me. I was also getting excited at the prospect of another public wetting and felt my pussy get warmer. I told my boyfriend that I was really desperate and needed to pee right then which made him grin. We walked to the steps that led down to the sand and I sat down, a few spots forming on my cotton knickers as I did so, my boyfriend moved to stand opposite me to watch. I'd not got chance to get into a comfortable position or check for spectators before I started to pee. It came out in a thick stream through my panties and splashed on the sandy stone step below me and back onto my calves and high heels. The release was incredible and my boyfriend seemed to enjoy the view too. I loved the feeling of finishing my pee and rubbing my pussy. My boyfriend sat down next to me and rubbed me too. Looking around there weren't many people that could have seen, a few people down the beach may have had an idea there was something going on but other than that we were quite discreet.

We continued to walk along the beach after a while and my need built again, my boyfriend also needing to go by this point so we stopped at a gate in the wall along the beach path. Although we were out of view of people on the path unless they walked straight past anyone on the campsite at the other side had a very clear view as I removed my dripping panties and did another small dribble of pee standing up. I then enjoyed feeling myself as my boyfriend pissed up the wall.

A thoroughly enjoyable evening at the beach!

Instead of wetting my panties I would have them to mid thigh as I peed off the step.

On our anniversary trip in September I peed on the beach several times. Something to wipe with is a must for this girl