My first experience drinking pee

About 30 years ago when I was very young I met a very handsome young man on a double date. We hit it off so I decided after 3 month of talking it was time to take the relationship to the next level. I was still a virgin and very experienced when it came to sex or anything related. So I went to his house anyway with hopes to finally experience something.

We started off with some 4 play which I enjoyed alot and the next thing I knew I was sucking on his dick. It was a nice long blow job and I could tell he was really enjoying it. That gave me so much confidence knowing I was doing something right. In fact his dick was so hard I knew he was about to cum. So about 30 seconds later he exploded and my entire mouth and cheeks filled up with a hot bitter liquid that I did NOT enjoy! I was thinking to myself. . . holey crap that's alot of cum as I almost gagged!!! I tried to swallow it and pretend to enjoy but I just couldn't. It was a horrible and shocking experience so I immediately spit it out. That certainly was NOT what I was expecting. If that's what giving a blow hob is like I think I will never do that again.. . . or at least I will never swallow. hahaha

It wasn't until many years later, when I experience a real seamen ejaculation, that I realized my mouth was pissed in. OK so that explained what actually happened many years ago. That dude pissed in my mouth!!!

Funny thing is. . .after the experience he was so embarrassed. Perhaps it was his first blow job too and he could not control himself. Obviously!!! hahaha Who knows. . .we were both so very young.

Lizz

• Like 1

I have one video from a now offline website that shows a girl holding a guys cock in her mouth with her lips wrapped tightly around him. You can watch her cheeks swell as he pees in her mouth until it explodes when she can't hold it any longer.

wetmanjf