Let's form the PFP.

Let's form the PFP - the Pee Fetish Party. :laugh: Stick with this because it might make you laugh. :laugh:

Our manifesto could include - abolition of the laws against public urination, and all public toilets to become unisex, with use of the urinals obligatory for both genders - unless thay want to do it on the floor which should be a legally protected right! Sex education should include the teaching that golden showers are cool! The broadcasting of urination scenes in full on TV should be legalised. A pee fetish version of Miss World should be set up - Piss World - in which the naughtiest females from around the world are filmed live pissing in naughty places, then the public gets to vote for their favourites.

All on-the-spot fines should be abolished and replaced by "pissing punishments". Police officers should be empowered - indeed obligated to as part of their duties - piss all over petty offenders as a means of "punishing" them. The offender should have the right to decide which gender of police officer should administer this "punishment".

All female nurses should be required to "lend a hand" to any male patient needing a pee - and not only patients. Any male visitors at all, and male colleagues, should be offered this same service. This should become an obligatory part of their duties.

As far as the mainstream politicians are concerned, beeing a boring bastard in politics, and still worse, being a lying bastard, should become punishisable by the male ones having pictures of their dicks in subzero temperatures broadcast online, and the female ones pics of themselves looking like shit when they have just woken up in the morning. If that doesn't work, let's put them in the stocks and throw pissy knickers at them all day (and if they enjoy it it might even make them more interesting).

Who's with me? :laugh:

I'm not sure whether you're looking for serious responses or for this to be taken as a light-hearted joke. I suspect it is the latter, but I'll give a serious response for the sake of political debate.

I'll break down your manifesto point by point.

1. Abolition of laws against public urination. In theory, this would be great. Seeing members of the opposite (or same) sex peeing openly. However, I can see three main flaws with this. The first is having too much of a good thing - there would, over time, be a decrease in the excitement felt when you "caught" someone peeing. In addition to this, the smell and hygiene issues would spiral pretty rapidly out of control. Finally, the risk of exposing yourself to the younger generation would be pretty grim.

2. Unisex toilets. Again, this as an option would be cool, and I'm pretty sure unisex toilets do exist around the world. However, enforcing it as the only option would be an awful idea - men who don't want to pee with women around and vice versa would find this incredible difficult and potentially traumatic. I do like the idea of urinals for both genders though.

3. Sex education to incorporate GS. Have a think for a minute about the age at which sex education is introduced into the curriculum.

4. Broadcasting scenes that involve urination. I actually had no idea this was illegal...Got any information on that?

5. Piss World. That would be entertaining. I think it would struggle to go mainstream though. There would also be complaints about it, but that'd be no different from some similar events we have today.

6. "Pissing Punishments". Well, if we're currently teetering on the edge of the idea of "police brutality", this would send us crashing over at an alarming speed. You simply can't allow that sort of derogatory behaviour, least of all introduce it to positions of power such as law enforcement. The backlash would be immense.

7. Female nurses "lending a hand". Why only women? What about men? You'd be pilloried in seconds for something so sexist. Not only that, but the predatory undertones of such a statement are scary.

8. Punishing politicians. This is entertaining. Whether or not that would work is another matter. Also, I can't imagine many people would want to see the resulting images...:eek:

I should state that the above should be taken in context with the post it is written in response to.

Thanks for that, and being serious for a moment, I do pretty much agree with all you have said as a serious critique of my proposals.

But I think you might have misunderstood the context of my post. I would never seek to put such ideas across as SERIOUS proposals. I was in fact just trying to be tongue in cheek and attempting to have a laugh.

Thanks for that, and being serious for a moment, I do pretty much agree with all you have said as a serious critique of my proposals.

But I think you might have misunderstood the context of my post. I would never seek to put such ideas across as SERIOUS proposals. I was in fact just trying to be tongue in cheek and attempting to have a laugh.

Nah. I read your post in two ways.

1. A serious political manifesto.

2. A bit of fun and a laugh.

So I took the post as #2, but replied based on #1. I figured a serious reply might make for more interesting thinking and reading.