Her Boyfriends Wet Secret

Many of my stories are true of based on true events but every so often I love writing a fictional story. Here is one I wrote a while back. Hope you enjoy it.

Sandy had been dating a new guy for about 3 months now. Things had been going very well. Their sex life was great and they were always trying new things. Sandy had left her purse at her boyfriends apartment the other night and she needed to get it back. She had called him but he was on his way to work but he told her he would leave the door unlocked so she could go in and get her purse. She found her purse sitting on the kitchen table but while she was there she decided to snoop around. In his bedroom in a dresser drawer underneath a pile of shirts she found a handfull of DVD's. They were all in blank sleeves and had no labels so she decided to see what they were. Slipping the first one into the DVD player she hit play. The video showed a very pretty blonde in a pair of skin tight jeans walking quickly down the street. This seemed to go on for a long time. Finally the girl arrived home and hurried into her house Shutting the door behind her. This all seemed pretty boring for what Sandy thought was going to be an X-rated video.

Sandy was about to turn the DVD off when the girl let out a moan...suddenly the girl began pissing in her jeans...Sandy was shocked.....The girl rubbed her crotch until she had a massive orgasm. She watch bits and pieces of each video and they were all the same...girl after girl peeing in the pants and panties. Was this what her boyfriend really enjoyed? Why had he not told her. Yes it was pretty weird but if that's what he liked Sandy was willing to try anything once. She put the DVD's back in the drawer and left. They were suppose to go out that night so Sandy started thinking of how she could surprise him.

That night they went to a local bar and had a few beers....Sandy drank plenty so she could really fill up her bladder. She had worn a pair of tight jeans but had another pair in her car to change into. After a while Sandy leaned over and told her boyfriend "I really have to pee" He pointed across the bar "I think the bathrooms are over there" Sandy was amazed how well her boyfriend hid his secret fetish. Just before leaving Sandy ordered and guzzled down one last beer to make sure she was good and desperate when they arrived home. The trip back to his apartment was torture...she was afraid if he didn't hurry up she might wet herself in his car. Back at his place she almost pushed him in the door. She grabbed him and pulled him into the kitchen where their was a large tile floor. "I have a real surprise for you" she said.

"Really what is it?" he asked. "Watch this" she said. With that she stepped back and relaxed her bursting bladder. She felt the warmth as her pee flowed down her legs drenching her jeans. Her boyfriend stood staring as she finished pissing all over his floor. And then he spoke.."What the hell did you do that for??"

Sandy was confused. "Didn't that turn you on?" she asked. "Turn me on? You just pissed yourself and peed all over my floor" "What about those DVD's?" Sandy asked. "What DVD's?" her boyfriend asked as he continued to watch her puddle of piss spread across the floor. "The ones in your dresser..under the shirts" Sandy said "The ones of the girls peeing their pants" Suddenly her boyfriend started to laugh. "Those are not mine...they belong to my friend Bob...His parents are coming to visit for a week and he didn't want them to find them..I didn't even know what was on them" He explained Sandy started to cry. Her boyfriend walked through her puddle and gave her a hug. "It's OK. I'm not mad" he said "I must admit if your willing to piss your pants to make me happy you must really love me" Her boyfriend went and got some towels to soak up her pee while Sandy stripped out of her wet clothes and went to take a shower.

Now every time they think of that night they have a good laugh. And the more her boyfriend thought about it the more he wondered if he didn't get a little turned on...maybe this would be his new fetish :wink:

Wetmanjf