Off to the Races

A week ago they had a NASCAR race not too far away from where I live and I went with a group of people I work with. Our group consisted of 4 guys and 2 girls. On the drive down some of them were already drinking..

It took us about 2 hours to get to the raceway. On the way down we had to make a pit stop on the side of the road for one of the guys to take a leak....the girls held on but I wondered if they were watching as the guy peed on the side of the road.

When we got to where we parked (A big field packed with cars) Everyone had to pee..both of the girls were very vocal about how bad they had to go but due to the crowd they were too scared to pee where we were so they ran off to the porta potties. When they returned both of them were complaining about how nasty the porta potties were...and they were talking about how they had to hover and pee.

I kept hoping that one might get so desperate that she might pee where we were parked but I think the large crowds along with the many policeman around made them too afraid to try it. But I did hear a LOT of desperation talk. I am sure if I had gone out looking I might could have found some ladies peeing outside.

Maybe at the next race :biggrin:

Wetmanjf

• Like 1