Recently I was lucky enough to be in some warm weather. I love peeing outside and made plans to do it at least once while at the beach. I drank some coffee and a few bottles of water before I headed to the beach. I also made sure I drank plenty while I was there. After about four hours I knew I had to find a discrete place shortly. There were some trees not far where I was sitting. I headed off in that direction. As I was walking I noticed I was starting to leak into my bikini bottoms. There was a slow trickle down my leg. I figured people would just figure I was wet from swimming. I finally found a few bushes and pulled my bottoms aside and let loose with a huge stream. There were people on the beach, but I was hidden by some trees. It felt so good to piss! After I left I noticed a guy head for the spot where I had pissed. Damn if he didn't pull his cock out and piss on my pee spot! Of course I love to watch guys piss and got very turned on! As I walked back to my hotel room I promised myself I would visit the beach again!

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

Sounds like you enjoyed that :)

There is a beach by me where the men's bathroom has been broken for about 2 years. So....whenever I go to that beach, I always make sure to drink ALOT before I get there. I walk up to the locked door, and say "damn...its closed??" Walk around to the other side, away from the beach, but clearly visible to the ladies side, whip it out, and piss :)

When I get "caught" lol... have not had any negative comments yet. There was one lady who actually came over to me and offered to hold my dick as I pissed.

That was a fun day at the beach.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1