CURTIOUSY

February 18th 2017
Today has been a very busy eventful day. It all started back on Valentine's Day, my little brother became engaged to his girlfriend, and my hubby has a few weeks off until he starts his new career.
We had guests over, to me it was a big deal and my hubby helped and went with it, so I was planning a little special thing with him ^^
We had some drama stirred up by someone but my hubby kept the peace and swiftly dealt with it. Watching him with such control makes me want to be a naughty girl for him. So I purposely planned something riske, I also made sure I drank a bit of extra water too ^^
Despite what recently happened I choose to go ahead with it.
I went upstairs, everyone was still visiting and socializing and I had to go upstairs anyways to get a few things but I didn't need help. My hubby didn't know that when I asked him to help me in a few minutes. I dressed up in one of my dark blue with black shaded baby dolls with black thigh highs, I was already in a dark blue gstring, I put a towel on the end of the bed and fixed my hair quickly. 

My hubby finally came in and I pushed him towards the bed telling him to remove his pants. I was undoing his belt and button and then as soon as his pants dropped I pushed him on the bed and spread his legs. I crawled between his legs and rested some weight with my elbow as I played with him. (I didn't neglect the jewels) I needed to pee really bad, so I arched my butt up abit, proceeded to give him some appreciation as I began to pee. The pee came rushing out And you could hear the dripping on the towel. I teased him as I peed and as soon as I was finished I made him climax amazingly hard. I made sure to get it all before getting off the bed, revealing the front my my wet gstring. 
I got changed real fast and went back down stairs. No one knew what happened.

• Like 2