The wet cowgirl

February 10th, 2017
Today at work was western theme, weird for the eastern hemisphere but that's okay  ^^
I dressed the part, I had a pink plead shirt, long denim skirt, hair in two pony tails, pink cow girl hat and boots. Beneath I wore a pink lace gstring and matching push up bra. And nude coloured pantyhose. (For work I had my shirt buttons all the way done up) 
It was fun and growing up on a ranch in the northern part of British Columbia, I knew from experiences and was allowed to talk to the kids at the school I work for. Having a vast amount of traditional iced tea and water, it makes quick to a full bladder ^^'
I made it home, needing to pee, my nipples were hard and I was getting really turned on :( 
I made it a mission to wait for my hubby. It was painful but I went upstairs and texted him to hurry home :)
Maybe 20minutes went by and he finally made it home. I had some clothes laid out for him as he requested and I undid a few buttons of my shirt and told my hubby to come here. Hr did and I stood there with my legs together arms crossed and I bit my lip. I got him to come closer and I looked at him with a smile and tilted my hat at him. I couldn't hold on and began to pee. Pee soaked through my skirt in a line as I stood there. I must of peed for a good minute, I looked around.
"Save a horse, ride a cowboy?" I whispered taking my hat off and putting it on his head. 
"Giddiup" I smiled 
You can only imagine what happened ;)

Edited by Jaylah
  • Like 1