TEASING WET(dec 1)

It's been awhile since I last indulged my hubby, especially with family staying, but today (dec 1st) I thought I'd start the month off right ^^' nothing fancy, but just enough to make him very, very excited! I had on his favorite teal maxi skirt. Light shade nude colored,it kinda made it obvious tto know I was in a thong (light blue) the way the skirt clinged. I didn't have any special shirt on, just a regular teal dress shirt that I had that's very close in the same shade as my skirt. My hubby and I went out for a late date, so I took this moment to do something special just for him. I made sure to consume a lot of water. We had a lovely time out. After we were done, I jumped on top of the hood of the car, posing ;) trying to sell my hubby a car he already owns lol was easy! If I threw myself in the package! Bad ^^' I really had to pee, holding it in was bad enough, trying to act sexy without the whimpering was hard!! I was laying on my side and undid a few buttons to get his attention ^^' I love push up bras, it really gives him sonething to look at besides my eyes ^.~
I placed my hand between my legs through my skirt. I exhaled and began to pee. My skirt instantly got soaked, as I rubbed myself. It felt so good lol, I was getting out of breath and getting really horny. You could hear the dripping from the car to the ground. 
I squeeked out "do me"but  to many risks of being caught. I hopped off the car to see the damage, I hate when I pee Laying on my side, the one half of my skirt is soaked but the other dry.  Part of my nice shirt was wet. I got in the back if the car to strip down to just my bra and thong, luckily I had my trench coat ^^' no one will be the wiser! I could tell my hubby was very excited, his pants betrayed him well! ^^' my plans were huge, like hubby's member ;) 
As soon as we got him, he carried me quietly up the stairs. It was safe ^^*, I had to pee again, I went to the bathroom and laid on the floor, on my stomach looking up at my man, who was really fast at getting undressed o,o . I made sure he could see my cleavage and asked how he wanted me..right after I pee. It felt weird as it pooled around my stomach, thats what showers are for ^^' after I was done, you can only guess what we did before we showered up! ;)

• Like 1