(Seven years ago #3)
A few days gone past, my hubby was at the base and I at work. At that time I was working as a waitress, at a local coffee shop. I don't need to work but choose too. I kept replaying what happened, the purposes accident, the way my hubby was so turned on. The sex lol. I kept thinking about it and soon noticed I was rubbing myself. It's been 3 days and normally every night he's home , we make love at least twice a day if he's home everyday, or 4 to 5 if he's home on the weekend. I think he  is addicted to sex I think lol. I wanted to get into it for him, learning what turns him on, a lot is very exciting and I want to exploit it and enjoy it with him. That way he isn't tempted to look other places. I was wearing a sexy black dress, i like it anyways, it was sleeveless, I had a tie up shirt just for that, that came to my bust line, it had a thin black belt, accompanied with white pantyhose, and my hair up tight in a sexy style with a long curI that was to my nose I think. I believe I was wearing a pinkish purple thong bra set, lacey sexy goodness. The feel against my skin, I'm weird I know. I was finishing my shift and my hubby came to visit! To me it was a big deal, i squealed  like a school girl lol. Honey moon thing I think. He could be doing other things but came to visit. Unfortunately I can't wait on him but my boss let me off for break early. It was slow. He's the guy you'd love to wait on, he's nice, patient, tips good, lol. So I sat with him and we had lunch. I had a lot to drink. It was a nice day and I was thirsty. My boss gave us our lunch for free which was nice of her, I think it's because my hubby fixed a major plumbing issue for free. I felt complete. A broken rancher girl, fixed by a beautiful man, he makes me feel very beautiful even at the time I didn't think so. I rested my head on his shoulder, his thing at the base that took forever with 14hr drills was done . I can have my hubby back for 4 days. I can think of how to spend it ;). He stuck around until my shift was done. I was allowed to give him refills on his coffee. I know I had a lot and I was gonna use the bathroom too but we got busy and fast. No time, had to move move move. The pressure felt kinda good as I was running around. The feeling later went away and was tolerable. 2 hours later lol, I was done. Tired, and needing to pee. Luckily we lived close at the time. Hubby was looking at a place 30min away, it needed worked but he is skilled. I can do basic carpentry. A few little things also due to being on a ranch. We got to our little shack lol, it was cute, one bedroom one bathroom, it was meant for one person honestly. I was on my way to the bathroom when I felt my hubby grabbed my breast from behind and bit my neck abit. Oh oh oh, I thought, I gasped unexpectky as he proceeded to rub me through my dress (vagina area lol). I whimpered "what would u like me to do?" He was daring  and said " pee right now" . I'll admit I was turned on by this point and when I'm turned on I think with lust and not with common sense lol. I remember closing my eyes and started to pee. He was rubbing me with one hand, groping me with another, sucking my neck all at the same time. I remember pee racing between my legs so I crossed then to help keep it contained and it felt really good. He was rubbing in all the right areas lol. After I finished I pushed him onto the stool we had. I had a huge wet spot dripping from my dress. I remember seeing how excited he was. I lifted up my dress and took off my pantyhose and went on his lAp, I could feel him push his way in me, I closed my eyes and gasped. I was sensitive but it felt so good. I think I love this stool and he made me forget I was wet from peeing everywhere. It was definitely worth the mess lol. After we both had pleasure from this I got up, I told him I should pee in the bathroom this time, he pulled me on him again and told me to just go. I asked why, he kissed me and told me that I shouldn't be the only one wet, so I complied, wrapped my legs around him, he was damp from me already lol and peed through my thong and onto him. (I didn't like that much lol)