Holding hinderances, and how to avoid them.

For those of us out there who like to drink a lot of liquids and see how much and or long we can hold it. With any part of this fetish, we all have had something that has ruined this in one way or another. One of the most common has to be when we have to poop. Mainly because our bodies naturally will try to make us empty both at the same time.

So this thread will be for discussing on how to avoid things like that (I'm sure there's more than just that one).

The one you mention is absolutely the worst one for me. I, for some reason, have extremely frequent bowel movements (I'm talking like 6-8x per day) and this really ruins it for me, to the point that I don't even really do it any more. (I know I need to have it investigated, btw.)

Its hard on most guys who have this fetish. Even though the way to avoid it is most likely to eat and drink certain things within the timeframe of whatever you are going to do; it's not foolproof. Some foods make you want to drink more and some make you have to poo more/sooner; along with some foods that don't make you have to poo as urgently and so on.