HD Wetting already closed down?

The site HD Wetting is already closed down when I can find it really good for me. I can't watch the videos in there unless I'm a member of that site. Unfortunately, I have no account there. Anyone can help me? I'm dying to watch those attracted videos.

Desperated Girl.

Desperated Girl,

You must wait . Until the new wetting site . That will open soon. That will take over H.D.WETTING . Has a chance to open with both new and old videos of girls wetting themselves for the fun of it :wink:

Do you have a favorite model you like to watch ?

My favorite girl I like to watch was Mikki

I can't choose my own model, cause I can't watch them :( do you have any vids' links of Mikki you wanna share with me? More fun if that vid is pee bondage :3

mmm let me think . Mikki , said that she liked light bondage . So that meant that she might enjoy being tied up and forced to not pee Herself any . Sorry I don't have any links any longer . As I'm no longer a member on there any longer myself .

So you must just wait till the new website opens . Which should be real soon. As I have corresponded with the web master there . In getting this information . I am telling you now

Look forward to hearing from you soon.