First Time Bed Wetting

. So I have been into golden showers and watching girls pee for a long time but have never tried experimenting with my own pee before. Last night I was sexting my friend about pissing fantasies when suddenly I had to pee really badly. I didn't want to get up to go to the bathroom mainly because of laziness and my friend was super turned on by watching me pee so I decided to pee out the window and film it for her. This is a normal thing since I have done it before a few times. Later on in the night after I had fallen asleep for a couple hours I woke up really having to pee again. Since I was still horny and was feeling quite naughty I texted my friend and asked if I should pee my bed. She said that I should and so I did and I filmed it as well. This was the first time I had actually peed my bed and it felt exhilarating. I felt a rush of pleasure as I could feel the warm pee run down my body and soak into my bed. At the same time I felt off. Probably because it is something I have never done before but I felt this instant guilt when I finished and I'm not sure if that's normal or not for someone just trying these things out. His story is 100% true.

. So I have been into golden showers and watching girls pee for a long time but have never tried experimenting with my own pee before. Last night I was sexting my friend about pissing fantasies when suddenly I had to pee really badly. I didn't want to get up to go to the bathroom mainly because of laziness and my friend was super turned on by watching me pee so I decided to pee out the window and film it for her. This is a normal thing since I have done it before a few times. Later on in the night after I had fallen asleep for a couple hours I woke up really having to pee again. Since I was still horny and was feeling quite naughty I texted my friend and asked if I should pee my bed. She said that I should and so I did and I filmed it as well. This was the first time I had actually peed my bed and it felt exhilarating. I felt a rush of pleasure as I could feel the warm pee run down my body and soak into my bed. At the same time I felt off. Probably because it is something I have never done before but I felt this instant guilt when I finished and I'm not sure if that's normal or not for someone just trying these things out. His story is 100% true.

Nice Story PeeLover13

Get yourself a waterproof mattress and go nuts flooding the bed. Maybe your friend can come over and help you with the fun. Having done this many times with Mrs. Hank, I recommend it highly.