I had rather an alarming experience at a job interview yesterday, a true and real experience that I shall never forget. On entering the building I was issued with a clipboard and an application form to fill in, and was told to sit in the waiting room. As I was somewhat early than planned, I had no problems with the additional administration. However, on entering the room, I couldn't help but notice how narrow it was as I sat on a large brown sofa. The two doors directly opposite were toilets, with only one door having a 'Ladies' symbol. Within a few minutes, I became slightly embarrassed by the proximity of the doors, and I heard many voices, male and female from the adjacent room. It sounded as though the staff were having a training day, and I heard the leader say, "Ok, we'll take a break for 10 minutes and when we come back we can get into smaller groups." Well, as I was filling the form in, a woman in her thirties came by and entered the toilet, leaving the door slightly apart, we passed informal greetings, but she simply washed her hands and came out. The next woman, was much younger, perhaps in her early twenties, and quite pretty. She closed the door, but I was close enough to hear her pulling down her clothing, then I heard the consistent splash of her pee, which was quite long in duration, then it seemed that she had finished, the soft rustle of her clothing, but she peed a little more, before I heard the sheets of toilet paper being pulled off the roll. I even heard her dab away at her pussy. She washed her hands flushed the toilet and came out of the cubicle, without making eye contact. When I was summoned to my interview, I noticed her sitting with a small group of people, and got a better look of her face. Now, being a woman I felt very embarrassed, I also noticed that the key-hole to the door, was such that you could easily take a peek inside. I wondered how many men may have been tempted to do this, but tucked away in the corner of the room was a CCTV camera. The head of the organisation who conducted my interview, had monitors with a grid of screens, so he could see the comings and goings of staff in and out of the toilets. I had to pass comment on how awkward I felt waiting in such close proximity of a toilet used frequently by staff.

• Like 1

You sound kind of like me. A girl who enjoys other girls peeing in your office bathroom. Some of our stalls had two unused screwholes in the divider. Not everyone imagined a female would peek at another girl using the stall, but sometimes I'd see the holes temporarily blocked up, or some would put her hand over the holes as she sat. Once I thought I'd give the peep holes a try, I wasn't really aware anyone was in the stall next to me. A young redhead I sort of knew was in the act of peeing! She had her pale thighs parted so I could see her perfect golden stream aiming forward, but not her pussy. She pulled up her jeans without wiping and was on her way. Her attitude told me she didn't mind me watching too much. Was probably the type to squat next to you outdoors and be unashamed to piss if needed.

• Like 2