Huntington Beach

I recently visited Los Angeles and went to Huntington Beach. This was apparently during the Spring Break week, which I didn't know before I went. There were alot of young people at the beach during all my days there and besides the girl I saw peeing I also saw another girl puking in one of those large trash cans that are always placed all over the beaches in the US. Both of these sights were in broad daylight, and both very public.

Anyways, Let's get on to the story.

I was walking on the path that goes along the beach, taking pictures (I wasn't able to catch the act though, it would have exposed me). When I was walking towards one of those restroom buildings that are placed alongside the path my eyes catched onto a cute latina girl in a small grey/light blue bikini and nothing else on her body. She was about the age of 20 (+/- 2 years) and she was walking with her boyfriend. She left her boyfriends side and walked towards the restroom. I saw how she went in and then went out again just a few seconds later. I guess she thought it was too disgusting in there. She went to her boyfriend who was waiting on the path for her. They talked for a few seconds and during this time I walked past them. Didn't hear anything about what they said though.

I walked for a few meters and then turned and looked back. I could see the two of them walking towards a drinking fountain that was placed on the side of the building. The fountain was covered by a wall on one side and a vending machine on the other which limited in-sight. It was also in a shade so it was rather dark, even though it was broad daylight outside.

I went a little further on the path, then stopped, took some pictures and turned around to walk back. Now I could see how the boyfriend was standing at the opening of the small gap for the water fountain blocking all the view. The girl was "inside" the small room. Unfortunately I missed all the fun because she was done by the time I came fairly close again.

For me who saw the first part of the act with her going into the restroom and out again it was obvious what was going on. She must have been very drunk and desperate. Because the location was very public, even though she was indeed well covered by her boyfriend.

When she was done they quickly left the spot. I went by the water fountain and could see a puddle on the ground that did not look like pure water. Just a small puddle, but still enough to make it my best sightseeing ever.

• Like 4