our first experience

I have hoped and waited many years to be able tell a story like this, but only if it were true would it be written. And I am excited to say the day.

I have been into our fetish for as long as I can remember and much like most of you, I felt like it was kinda taboo and was fearful of what others may think of me if they knew.

Then in 1997 I was introduced to the net and found this site. I was so very excited. I WASN’T ALONE. I’M NOT A FREAK OF NATURE!

About 6 years later and 3 years into my marriage I got busted looking at wetting and desperations pics. Damned history. Oh boy I gotta spill the beans, my worst fear. After some time she lightened up and even on occasion played along. I was pleased that she thought enough to at least try. O.K. long story short we got a divorce. Now to reason for the post.

For the last 9 months I have been dating a wonderful lady that I just adore. Early on in the relationship as we were doing our bedroom activities 3 things that stood out at me.

Always peed with the door open. (last girlfriend of 4 years would bolt lock and barricade the door closed)

Discovered that she would sometimes squirt a lot of what I call love juices out when we would make love.

And this was the big one. Everytime I would put pressure on her bladder area with my hand, it would turn her on to a whole new level. I mean very turned on. I also noticed there were times when she would look at me as if she almost lost it. I confirmed to her many times that a love the hot liquid and my motto is “the wetter the better” I know kinda cheesy but it got the point across. A couple months later we when to Florida and we had our first little pee on each other experience. Oh my, gotta tell you this one. We went to the beach late at night with a towel and some drinks and before long we were at it like 2 kids for the first time. She was very comfortable telling me that she had to pee but was never in a big hurry to do anything about it. I of course would reak havoc on her bladder as she would be riding me on top. Every time she is on top of me she within seconds would loose control and an absolute flood of liquid would drench my body. Words can not describe the feeling of hot liquid running down my manhood. I’m stiff as a board just typing this. Lol. OK concentrate. Once we were finished there was what felt like a gallon of liquid under my body. As she is still on top of me with her denim skirt up around her waist she tells me that she still has to pee. I’m thinking how in the hell could she have even one ounce left in her, but my mouth said wash me off baby. She said, you want me to pee on you? I said I would love nothing more. About 10 seconds later she let out a soft moan and all I could feel is a rush of her hot pee running down my balls. Needless to say that was the first time in my 36 years alive that I had cum 3 times in a 60 minute time frame.

During the next several months we have enjoyed our very wet sex together and both agreed that everything was better when her bladder was full. But not until the last couple days have we really talked much about the peeing part of it. I kinda waited her out and figured she would bring it up when she was comfortable with it. And that is where we are today. Last night she asked me if she was some kind of weirdo for liking it. I of course assures her that it is much more common than she would ever realize and told her when she gets back in town tonight I will introduce her to the watersports world. And will download a couple of vids and pics for her. Boys and girls tonight she will be introduced to this site and the community that helped me appreciate that there is nothing wrong with what we like and turns us on. I haven’t made many posts her in the last 10 years and I do appreciate those of you that have and wasn’t afraid to express yourselves. I’m sure they’re will be many stories to cum, no no come.

And you will be able to get the perspectives from both genders. O.K. That’s it for me, time to get prepared for what I hope will be a very exciting future.

Rainmann

• Like 2