really naughty pee accident

so one of the hottest (yet wrong on so many levels) real life pee stories i ever heard was from my ex girlfriend. she had been helping her friend move. she arrived at the "new house" about an hour earlier than her friend. while waiting for her friend she began unpacking some of the boxes she had moved to save her friend some time. she had to pee but found that the bathroom was not fully renovated yet, and it was the dead of winter so she was not about to go outside. she figured she could hold it as her and her friend were to go out to eat once she arrived. so she went back to unpacking. what she did not know was that her friend was running late because of the snow storm. about an hour later she really had to go. but she tried to ignore it. however about 10 minutes she explained she could feel the pee coming and knew she couldn't hold it frantically she dropped her pants and reached for her water jug popping the top off and cupping it under herself just in time to cup a massive pee stream that she said flowed for just under a minute and felt like what she described as orgasmic relief. upon finishing though she realized the item in her hand did not feel like the water jug she had grabbed for. when she looked down she realized that she had grabbed (and almost filled to the top with pee) an urn containing the ashes of her friends dead cat. sh replaced ashes with coffee and her friend has never found out. although this story is sad. in a strange way it is also insanely hot i think. and has left me wanting more. so this brings me to my question. is there any ladies out there who have had a similar experience and would be willing to share their story in detail? doesn't have to be an urn, but have you even in a moment of desperation accidentally (or had no other choice) peed on or in an irreplaceable or sentimental item?

• Like 1