Some years ago my husband and I took a job delivering phone books for the phone company.

We went to a warehouse where we were assigned a area and our car was loaded with all the phone books it would hold.

We were told not to leave our area as they would find us and resupply us

The area we were assigned was townhouses and condos. We were supposed to knock on the door and if someone answered we were to ask how many phones they had and give a book for each phone.

Nobody answered aall day. After about two hours I had to pee. We looked for a gas station or a park but no luck.

My husband had to pee. We were in a condo building and going up some stairs. Half way between floors the stairs changed direction. There was a flower box there. I just couldn't wait any more. I set my books down then got a Kleenex from my purse and stepped in the flowerbox. I got my shorts and panties to my knees and squatted down over some small pink flowers.

I just peed and peed and peed on the flowers. I drownded the poor little flowers in my pee. Finished I stood part way up and wiped. Then dropped my Kleenex and pulled my panties up then my shorts.

That pee felt so good.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1