It was about the time I got married. Just before or just after.

My husband and I had been to the big city for dinner and a show. We stopped for coffee and dessert then headed home. It was about one in the morning.

We were on Highway 30 at Cornelius Pass road when I had to pee. There is nothing there and I told my husband I really had to pee.

He found a break in the guardrail for a road that went to a field. There was a fence and gate across the road on the other side of the railroad tracks.

I went on the track to pee. I hiked my dress up and pulled my pantyhose and panties to my knees. I squatted down to pee on the track. I mentioned that I hoped the train wouldn't come. My husband said he thought it had already been by. I was peeing when here came the train. I did finish peeing but had to get my panties and pantyhose up in a hurry and get off the tracks.

I wonder if the train crew saw anything

• Like 2

There was another time I almost got caught by a train.

We had stopped to take some photos. We were parked off the road next to some railroad tracks.

While we were stopped I decided to pee next to the car. I had just unzipped my jeans but hadn't pulled them down when I heard a horn from a train.

The train came in seconds. It was a Amtrak train. Glad I heard the horns or I would have had my jeans and panties to my knees peeing next to the car.

After the train went by I did do my pee next to the car

• Like 2