This happend a few years ago now but is true , my sister in law who was about thirty at the time turned up knocking on our door one Sunday afternoon , my wife was car booting and I was in the garden putting fence panels up so it took a few minutes for me to hear her ringing the door bell , when I went to the side of the house to let her in I saw a very quick glimpse of her hand between her legs , as soon as she saw me she almost ran into the garden , I need the loo quick she said before I do something embarrassing, she came back outside after a few minuets and said how close that had been ,! She only stayed a few minuets and no once mentioned the small dark wet mark in her dress where she'd been holding herself , after she'd gone I looked in thr bathroom to find the wooden floor looked like it was damp and been wiped , I can only imagine that she was leaking by the time she reached the loo ,

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

That sister in law of mine once came down a vertical slide at a theme park with her skirt nearly over her head and a pair of visible stained white knickers on view to me and my wife , she has also peed on the grass at a concert while sitting down but I wasn't there unfortunately,