I wet myself while wearing my kilt

So this happened around a month ago, wetting really isn't my thing, but I've always really enjoyed other peoples stories so I figured I'd share my own so hopefully someone can enjoy mine.

It was one of my friends weddings, I was only invited to the reception, but I had a long day so I didn't really feel like drinking so I decided to drive. I normally drink a lot of water and the evening was no different, I was matching all my friends pints with pints of soda water so I was back and forth to the toilet quite a bit. Being a true Scotsman I had no underwear on under my kilt which is always liberating, but a little chilly in Scotland in March! The lack of underwear made me a little self concious about drippage, but I don't think I had any problems.

At the end of the night I offered to give some friends a lift home, it turns out it was a much longer drive than I expected and as I dropped people off I became more and more uncomfortable and desperate to get to the toilet, but as I was the only one not drinking alcohol I figured I could make it.

As I was dropping the last person off I couldn't hold it any more and let out a jet of piss, my mate was still in the car, but didn't notice and just continued to carry on the conversation, I was desperate for him to get out before I embarrassed myself, fortunately after what seemed like a good five minutes, but was probably closer to 30 seconds he got out, I shifted my kilt a bit so I was naked on the drivers seat so any further leakages wouldn't ruin my kilt (those things are expensive!) and sped off round the corner.

As soon as I got around the corner I stopped, got out and stood with my legs slightly apart and let loose like I'd seen women in videos do, it turns out this doesn't work very well when you have a penis! I shifted round the back of the car opening the boot (trunk) so I could pretend I was looking for something if anyone passed by and tried again, I started making a bit of a mess of myself, but managed to discretely angle myself so I was just pissing on the ground, but just then a van drove past turning right past me so I had to stop.

Once the van passed I'd given up all hope of not making a mess or exposing myself and just lifted my kilt and let loose against the back drivers side tyre and it felt so damn good to finally empty my bladder!

I got home around 20 minutes after this incident and was already desperate to go again, but this time made it to the toilet!

When it came time to take my knee high kilt socks off they were completely soaked, but other than my little accident it was a great night!