Pee fetish:At home alone or not Tips and Tricks

I'm not sure if this is allowed but.

I am sure there are some members or people who visitors to these forums that are pretty new to this fetish and enjoying it on their own time and not just watching it online. So I thought I'd create a thread for tips and tricks for newbies and as such.

Wetting your pants at home: Some of us have had times in our lives where we wet the bed or wet ourselves by mistake at home. So those people sort of know how to deal with the mess on a basic level. When it comes down to doing it on purpose or preparing for it, it takes allot of work.

Location: Most people start by wetting themselves in their bathroom, mostly in their bathtub or shower. That does not have much to any cleanup after the wetting is done.

So for when you want to wet yourself outside the bathroom it gets a bit more difficult to clean it up; Not everyone has the devices to clean up the mess (with something like a carpet cleaner etc) So some people have made makeshift pads to wet themselves on, so they could just pick it up and throw it away. It depends what you have on hand, again not everyone has items that are well suited for this. Most people tend to use unused waterproof garbage bag and a few old large towels; these items are common with most households.

Depending on the amount of open space you have; most people do not want to fill their bladder and wait on one spot. Some people choose to have the pad under them while they are sitting down. This is not as effective , but can be dealt with.

Misc.: I'd advise to use pants or whatever piece of clothing you want to wet; that you do not wear often when you go out.

Self-Peeing: Most men can say we have peed on ourselves by mistake. When we do it on purpose most of the time men are comfortable with just doing this in a bathtub or shower . Main reason being that its an easy cleanup.

General info: This niche is pretty simple so ill keep this short. If you chose to do it clothed or fully nude; masturbating and letting piss out in spurts can lean you to Ejaculate before you intend to. When you want to piss on your chest but not your face; don't use much pressure.

I have left some parts open for other people to fit in. I hope this will help the new people to this fetish.

• Like 1