Weekend Sightings

Guest WetFetishCat

Guest WetFetishCat

I was able to escape my bedroom and head outside this weekend! A music festival I look forward to every single year and haven't been able to attend in a long, long time. Luckily I was able to get there for one day this year before having to come back into my "cave" and wait until winter ends! Here are a few fun sightings I came across while there- people get pretty wild at this thing.

1. Upon entering the venue to grab my tickets I spotted someone (a groupie/band gf I'm guessing) peeing in between the van doors while the guys unloaded their equipment. How odd because it was FREEZING out and there was a public restroom right inside the door! Skills though because she was holding a cigarette in her mouth and a coffee cup in her hand.

2. One stall- three girls. Not very uncommon, I pee with my friends all the time. But I was next in line unfortunately to use this stall as the three girls came out. They all of course had tiny little skirts on (I did not, I don't even own one) so I can only imagine what went on in that stall. I went in, peed and figured they likely used the sink that was in there or perhaps the half empty beer cup on the floor. Hmmm...was it beer or pee?

3. Speaking of beer. I bought one. Yes I feel guilty about it, but I deserved one! And halfway through I was ready to burst! Back to the long line at the toilets, back to watching girls in their little skirts do their businesses. This isn't that exciting- but as I peed, I downed the rest of my beer- in one end, out the other! Would have made for a great video if I had a camera and a tiny skirt on like everyone else!

4. I went backstage to say hi to some friends working the venue and grab a bottle of water. A new band from Europe was performing that night who had never been there before. I assume the lead singer was the disgusting one I saw out of the corner of my eye peeing against a wall backstage. Yes against a wall! I know it's fun to do things like this, but also a bit rude/creepy when you are backstage with a bunch of people. He tried to do it discreetly while chatting up some girl holding his beer, but it was quite obvious. And there are bathrooms everywhere! There's a fine line between having fun and being inconsiderate when doing some naughty pees. This was just rude. But I laughed anyway!

5. Ride home- OMG. I broke the seal with that one beer (and a shot from a friend hehe). And of course that late at night, there was no direct route home. Most of my friends were staying in a nearby hotel and returning the next day. So, first I walked (ah cold!) to the nearby mall and hopped on a bus that took me all the way into the city. Then I had to backtrack and took another bus over to where the train station was. And no bathrooms opened that late. Then I had to get on the train. And then switch to another train, thanks to the late night schedule. Then up the big hill, the big steps I've mentioned before, fumble for my keys to my house and make it up the stairs to the bathroom. Ah relief! I need to build up my alcohol tolerance again and hold my bladder better!

Well...I guess they weren't as fun as I thought. And I know I missed a few because I remember thinking "I need to share this"...but I forget already! Oh well...maybe these little bits of info will make for a good creative writing prompt! Enjoy!