New years eve and drinks had flowed freely , wife and I decided to walk the mile or so home its all pathways . we hadnt got a quarter of the way and her little skirt was up bendind slightly she let the most amazing torrent goi moved behind to get a beautiful view of her gushing pussy before she finnished. We carry on walking giggling about the nights antics when she stops again saying the cold had got to her , Squatting she starts peeing again this time i place my hand on her so i can lick her pee off so tasty and sweet what a night

Such things are fun aren't they. Did she just pull her knickers over, or drop them....or perhaps she wasn't wearing any?

Sounds as though she is really getting a buzz out of you watching. Have you tried responding by seeing if she will accept you squatting in front to watch the action close up, rather than if you just stand and wait, watching, while she does it. Let her know how much you love it, that's what I would do.