Peeing in Boots?

Hey guys. . . so I am creating a series of videos while I pee in various boots. Thigh High Boots, Cowboy Boots, ect. . . I already made the first video and pissed on my bathroom wall. So today I am going to start the next series and pee in my cowboy boots. Any ideas what I could do in them???? Maybe pee in the boots and pour it on me???

pissboots1pic.jpg.a5879b594760ef2af10f04806cdcde37.jpg

Love the idea of you peeing into a pair of wellington boots and then pushing your feet in quick to see if you can get it to shoot back up your legs. Or maybe you could go on a wet and wild public walk in the wet wellies afterwards.

Whatever you do we will all be waiting for the results.

Love the idea of you peeing into a pair of wellington boots and then pushing your feet in quick to see if you can get it to shoot back up your legs. Or maybe you could go on a wet and wild public walk in the wet wellies afterwards.

Whatever you do we will all be waiting for the results.

What are Wellington boots?

i guess thats a difference from across the pond here in UK, the short story is they are rubber boots for splashing around in puddles.

the longer story is they are boots, named after the Duke of Wellington who invented them for his soldiers as hard wearing boots for battle.

57eb632c513b8_RequisiteWellingtonBoots.jpg.c1b7191816aae7b78eb446afbc1cede4.jpg

i guess thats a difference from across the pond here in UK, the short story is they are rubber boots for splashing around in puddles.

[ATTACH=full]23472[/ATTACH]

the longer story is they are boots, named after the Duke of Wellington who invented them for his soldiers as hard wearing boots for battle.

Oh yes. . . I need a pair of boots like that. Not only for peeing in, but for walking in the rain!

OK so I made another video of me peeing in my boots and wearing them right after. "Piss-n-Boots" (Part 2) Although I didn't have a pair of Wellington boots I did have a pair of cute cowboy boots instead. I am certainly having fun with this idea and love all the suggestions. Now for part 3. . . . . what shall I do next??????

pissboots2banner.jpg.1736febb31ab7d629e625ed381a59320.jpg