Boyfriend

I've enjoyed peeing and watching others for a very long time. I'm lucky enough to have a loving boyfriend that enjoys as much as I do acting them out. We live a good distance away though, so I still have plenty of time to myself to fantasize about what I'd like to be doing with him... This is one of my most recurring ones.

We are curled up in bed together. He has nursed from my breast until he fell asleep. It's the middle of the night and I wake up to tugging at my shirt and the feeling of warm wetness all around us. He has soaked our bed, and more is coming as he tries to hide in me and let me know he needs my help. He whispers "I couldn't help it" and tries not to cry while I tell him everything is Ok, and assure him I will make it better.

I take off his wet underwear and we make sweet love in the middle of the wetness. Once we are finished I clean up the bed, and give him a shower. Then, I will diaper him so he can rest without worrying about getting the bed wet again, and we crawl back into bed together and go back to sleep with him once again at my breast.

• 2 weeks later...