help with taking pics

hi, i have seen a lot of the stuff the users on here have made and want to do this. The issue is i dont know how. I have limited access to a good camera, im basically stuck with my ipad camera. I was wondering about positions a guy could sit and hold the ipad or camera to take good pics.I really dont want my face in the pictures (to keep anonymous). my ideas are squatting on the toilet peeingin the bowl, peeing in a glass, and peeing in the tub. Im hoping to get a good camera soon to get better pics. I have quite a bit of experience with cameras, just not taking pictures of myself pissing.

• Like 1

My advice to you. . . forget about taking pictures. . . get a video camera instead. You can put a video camera on a tripod and film every single second of glory without holding the camera or pressing buttons. Taking pictures means your hands will be busy and you will only get a limited amount of shots if any. Buy a video camera and you can do it yourself hands free. You can get a cheap HD video camera for under $200.00