Wet jeans on the motorcycle ride

Last weekend I took the bike out for a ride from Ft Lauderdale Fl to Miami, with wet intentions. Put on my pair of skintight ultra low-rise ( 2" zip and 4" front rise) stretch denim jean, jet black in color. Before leaving, I drank copious amounts of water and iced tea as well as packed extra water and tea in the bikes saddlebags. Just before leaving I wet the jeans a bit to get started. The warm pee felt great. Got on the bike and headed down A1A staying off the interstate 95. After no more than 15 minutes the need to pee was upon me. I just let go, pee streaming from the jeans, down my legs and to the ground as I was stopped at a light for a minute. Small puddled was forming as the light changed to green and I sped off. During the hour or so trip I kept pissing the jeans whenever the urge came. I got into South Beach and parked the bike. Jeans were totally soaking but being black unless you looked closely you could not see.  I walked around the beach for a couple hours, drinking more water and tea and pissing the jeans while walking or sitting on a bench or wall.  Headed back home and continued to piss the jeans all the way home.  Got home, changed into another pair of 'pissed' jeans from the night before, still quite damp and re wet them multiple times during the evening. Got up Sunday and put on the pissed black lowrise skintight jeans which were still soaking wet. Stayed wet while working around the house for the day.  Looking forward to another wet ride very soon.

• Love 1