Drinking from a catheter.

Last night my wife drank a lot of water and became quite desperate. She wanted to pee in my mouth, but I wanted to see if I could drink her entire bladder without missing a drop.  So I told her to lay down on the bed.  I talked her into using a catheter to drink from so I don't miss a drop, She agreed easily, more easily than I thought she would. So I got a catheter out, cleaned her pee hole with some wipes, and lubed up a catheter with some KY jelly.  I stuck one end in my mouth and slide the other end into her pee hole.  Suddenly I was greeted with a flow of pee in my mouth, The taste was the familiar taste of her desperation pee.  The flow was much slower than the normal torrent she issues directly from her pussy.  It took longer for my mouth to fill up, and I swallowed every time it filled up, Normally when she pees, she finishes within 30-45 seconds.  But with the catheter we were 5 minutes in and we were still going. I felt my stomach begin to bloat fom all her pee.  I put my tongue on the end to the catheter to stop the flow so I could take a break, Then I let it flow again as I swallowed time after time. I had to take several breaks and I was wondering if her flow would ever stop. Finally, after what seemed like 10 minutes, there was no more flow of pee.  I was proud I took her entire bladder, and my stomach was bloated badly.  I let out a few burps, which relieved some of the tension in my belly. We lay and kissed for awhile and she said she could taste her pee in my mouth. Over all it was a great achievement, but I do have to admit, I did miss the torrent of her pee filling my mouth and struggling to swallow fast enough to get it all down. But it was something fun to try, and I have to say quite successful.

• Like 3
  • Cheeky 1