Morning Coffee

Feeling a little naughty this morning, so I got up before my wife put on a pull-up since I've got a car to work on today. Don't want to have to stop for piss breaks!

Got dressed and went to make our coffee and still feeling very naughty, I rinsed the decanter out, then pissed 2 full cups into it.

Then poured it into the coffee pot and added water to the 12 cup line and made coffee as usual. 

So me and my wife have almost drank the whole pot of coffee.

I can smell a hint of piss and taste because I drink mine often!

She hasn't got a clue that's she drank almost 4 cups of coffee made with my piss!! She even told how good the coffee taste this morning!!

So far it's been a great morning!! Sitting on the porch watching my wife drink piss coffee while I enjoy it too. And piss in my pull-up while surfing pee fans!

• Like 1

Update: wife's coffee got cold so she went and microwaved it and gave me the rest left inches pot, and microwaved it! The flavor and smell of it having my piss in it is stronger!

My diaper has overflowed a couple of times!! Little dribbles down the inside of my pants legs!

I'm having a blast this morning!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Pooler said:

Does your wife know you peed in it, and can she taste it?

Nope, she hasn't got a clue I pissed in it! She even complmented me on the coffee!

I can faintly taste it but I can tell by the aroma of the coffee that it has piss in it.