Pee drinking tips

I've been getting into tasting and drinking pee lately, whether it's from my wife or myself. I figured I would start a post with some of the ways I like to indulge in the sport.

Obviously to start, drinking water and staying hydrated will dilute the taste and make it easier to swallow. The morning pee, that's not for me. Lol

I have read that artificial sweeteners will make pee taste sweeter. I haven't tried this yet as I don't diet soda, but it's on my list to try.

Peeing in a shot glass is always a fun way to drink your own urine. I feel that if you can down a shot of alcohol, you can down a shot of piss. Just be ready for it to be warm. My first time, I wasn't prepared and couldn't do it. I found that sticking my tongue in and sampling the taste got me horny, and then knowing I was doing something dirty got me to shoot the shot.

Add pee to drinks:

Any cocktail will work. My favorite is rum and Dr. Pepper with a shot of pee. I have also tried margaritas, long Island iced tea, Kool aid with vodka. Just mix pee with any of your favorite drinks and you won't even notice, unless you want to make it strong! 😉

So, if you find someone who let's you drink straight from the source, I have found that chewing or sucking on a piece of candy helps. My favorite are the Hi-Chews. They are very fruity and help mask the bitterness that can come with pee.

You can also put a piece in your mouth before trying your own. I once put a mango hi-chew in my moth before getting in the shower with my legs over my head to try and go in my own mouth. I was able to swallow a couple gulps before I let the rest go down the drain. It was very exhilarating! Just make sure to close your eyes, it will sting if you get pee in there.

The most current thing I tried was Chicken flavored Raman noodles. I cooked them like normal, poured off the water, then peed on the noodles and added the flavoring packet. The packet was strong enough that I couldn't even tell the difference between pee or water. The color of the chicken packet turns the liquid yellow anyway, so it looked like regual noodles. I really enjoyed them.

Anyway, hope someone finds this helpful, or interesting, in their journey to experimentation in the golden arts. Have fun!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1