Almost a real accident

For me it's always a little of both !!! I tell myself I can let just a little bit out and I do and I like how that feels but it make my despiration even worse, which I like that feeling also!! The thought of losing control is a thrill though I know I would be totally embarrassed if I was in public. But more than once I've just made it home and either pissed my pants in the car or just as soon as I got out of the car! And I have had the pleasure of loving control at the front door trying to get the door unlocked!

And the feeling of relief and eroticism and or the taboo of doing something you've been told your whole life not to do is exhilarating!!

• Love 1
11 hours ago, nutinfancy said:

For me it's always a little of both !!! I tell myself I can let just a little bit out and I do and I like how that feels but it make my despiration even worse, which I like that feeling also!! The thought of losing control is a thrill though I know I would be totally embarrassed if I was in public. But more than once I've just made it home and either pissed my pants in the car or just as soon as I got out of the car! And I have had the pleasure of loving control at the front door trying to get the door unlocked!

And the feeling of relief and eroticism and or the taboo of doing something you've been told your whole life not to do is exhilarating!!

Yes exactly and the danger of being caught adds greatly to the excitement. I got a great buzz from the fear that the sales assistant would see my wet patch when looking at me.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Rikki Bare said:

Yes exactly and the danger of being caught adds greatly to the excitement. I got a great buzz from the fear that the sales assistant would see my wet patch when looking at me.

It is a rush!! Last weekend I had about a 45 minute drive to the auto parts store so I thought I'd just let a little piss out! And more always comes out than you think, plus it feels so damn good it's hard to cut off!!

But I had a rather large wet spot , there was no hiding it, shirt wouldn't cover it!! 

But I walked in anyway nervous and excited!!! I walked up and down a couple of isles looking for what I needed. A couple of  the guys asked if I needed any help and I know they seen my piss spot. I told them no it didn't look like they had the paint I was looking for and left. There were a few guys outside when I walked out fixing to come in . I got in my truck , I was both excited and nervous, but I wet myself even more on the way home though!! I love being naughty or nonchalant about it at times!